HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you guys ever check out the field journal...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:10 AM
buckeye
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you guys ever check out the field journal...

ORIGINAL: TJF

I just did earliertoday to catch up. Where isyour summer scouting journal with lots of pictures???

Tim
I have a ton of pictures and video of some really good bucks.... One is a big double main beamer..... A few other large framed bucks as well. The picture and video quality is not good enough as I can only get to within 250 or so yards of them. This farm is one of two of the places I hunt that is in beans this year. I can post some photos after work but they are a blur fest.

I need a handheld camera with a higher pixel count to be able to zoom in and crop the pics from taking the photos from that distance. My cam is only a 4.0 10X model (it was pretty sweet back when I bought it though). My buddy has a 7.1 10X model I am going to borrow to see how much better the quality will be.

Hopefully I will be able to update my journal soon enough with some good photos.

Also against my better judgement I put a game cam out there..... I seemed to have gotten away with my intrusion as the bucks have still came out to feed early everyday since I put it out. Keeping my fingers crossed.....