HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DEER HUNTING RIG FOR SALE!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 01:20 PM
deerslayer270
Fork Horn

Default DEER HUNTING RIG FOR SALE!!!!

ok guys up for sale here is the ultimate deer hunting rig....i have for sale a 1988 ford F250 XLT, it has an automatic tranny, 160K miles on the truck but the NEW ENGINE only has 60K on it, 4x4 with manual locking hubs, a HUGE 7'x9' stake bed with sides that just drop in and can be used for ramps when putting on an ATV on the bed. it has a CD stereo in it, cruise control, power doors and windows, it has the 351W engine with a K&N intake and a REALLY good sounding flowmaster exhaust. this truck has a super heavy duty rear suspension so you can load anything you want in the bed, its big enough to fit TWO ATV's side by side without the use of a trailer needed....this truck has alot of power and the 4x4 works real good in the thick mud . i did alot of work to this truck including a full rust proof undercoating, herculined all the metal on the bed, stained and sealed the wood on the bed, it has a new fuel sending unit on the front tank, new ball and U joints up front, it also has a gooseneck trailer hitch and a snow plow attatchment heres the link to it on autotrader. let me know if your interested. PRICE IS NEGOCIABLE.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...&cardist=0