HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hang on Treestands
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Shaky

Default RE: Hang on Treestands

I always think it's important to know what a person has used before they give an opinion so let me say I own a Lone Wolf hangon with the new seat and i've hunted out of several basic hangon's like Gorillas and some very comfotable sling type seats, think they were Loggy's, and sat in several Summit's of friends and at shows for brief period of time but nothing has ever come close to the Millennium by Hunting Solutions - see the link by 'fergyr'. me and my brother -in-law just used them on a bear hunt, and you sit down, and that's it, you never, ever adjust your self the rest of the night and that is sitting for 6 hrs a night.It is easy to hang with the bracket system, has a very large platform, only weighs 14.5 lbs and has been quiet so far. I have not hunted in the cold with it yet. I also put silencing tape on the platform but my Brother in law did not, personal preference I guess. We both shot our bears sitting down and it was not a problem at all. they also have a very nice bow holder you can buy which i like alot so far. over all a very good tree stand in every aspect, there are some things I prefer my Lone wolf for, but in my opinion absolutely bar none the most comfortable hang on. also easy to have multiple stand sites and not have to worry about leaving your expesive tree stand in the woods.

I do strongly recommend replacing there hook on the chain, i think it is a poor choice for a hook design.

Eric