HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - i'd appreciate some help
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 04:24 PM
nightmare68

Default RE: i'd appreciate some help

Like all others I Say WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!! I think what you need to do is figure out what you want to hunt for mainly. Then ask some questions about that. It would be like asking some one abou cars, some will tell you makes, others will tell you engines, some will tell you where te best place to drive them are. so tell us where you live,( just a state would do fine ) what kind of animal you want to hunt and maybe what kind of firearms you have accessability to. then we can more easily provide you with answers, tips and how to's. the guys and gal that write in these forums are some of the greatest people i have had the oppuritunity to coorespond with. They are freindly, knowledgeable, and most of all filled with hunting stories and advise which will help you enjoy the best sport offered on this planet. don't be affraid to ask. And please do not take this writting of mine as cynical, i am just trying to get more info so you can get the most out of your experience and someday pass them down to others! good luck in your hunting endeavors and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!