HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow Squaring?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 09:07 PM
ChesBayBrats

Default RE: Arrow Squaring?

Didn't even know about this site..... but I found some MD people here! COOL....

I read some of this post, not all of it. The part talking about hunting and not target shooting?Iused to hear that often on the3-d range. I'd normally keep my opinion to myself,to each their own..... I'm all forlive and let live, everyone entitled to opinions etc. etc.but......think about this, what's more importantto you the12 ring on afur or a 12 ring on foam? I used to shoot professionally andall of my colleagues were the same. The hunting arrows and bows were often just as accurate as our target bows.

Now that I see my friendLen here, I'll have to hang out more often.I've traveled to 20 different statesshooting bows for the last 10 years, and a bow manufacturing plant.While outta state, I've visited many Pro Shops....we are luckier than heck to have a shop like Lens in thestate! You willbe lucky to find anyone morepassionate and knowledgable about archery thanLen. Len's personality, however you feel about it,if approached open minded, you'll find he brings out thebest in you. Both archery and personal.
Everyone won't agree all the times and that's cool!Stay passionate andopen minded and we all will progress in archery and bowhunting...