HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - im a young bowman/knifer i wanna ask some questions
Old 05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Austin/WI

Default RE: im a young bowman/knifer i wanna ask some questions

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

I guess all I can offer... be glad you have the parents you have. I'd whoop you little tail and send you to your room. One of the biggest things that you should know is that hunting is about respect. Respect for the animals, respect for other hunters, respect for the laws. And from what you show here, that is one thing you don't have. I foresee a lot of trouble in your life coming real soon. If you truly like hunting, remember this, what you do today can follow you the rest of your life. If you are stupid enough to break some laws, you may never be able to hunt legally. And do us all a favor and learn to spell and RESPECT your parents.
Ditto, this kid is fighting crime in another dimension. Can someone tell me is it actually legal to hunt any animal with only a knife. If it is, ok, kudos to him for being man enough to want to get within three feat of any wild animal and thrust a knife deep into its flesh and watch it slowly and painfully bleed to death. I couldn't do that, and I don't expect any person that has any respect for the animals they pursue to do the same.