HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In the perfect world.... (another ethics poll)
Old 05-03-2007, 08:42 AM
NEW61375
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: In the perfect world.... (another ethics poll)

Where is the option for none? I wouldn't want to disallow any form of legal hunting or legal hunting accessory, whether I like certain styles or not is irrelevant if I'm against it and disallow it I am basically part anti. Whether it is anti-high fence hunting, anti dog hunting, anti stand hunting, oranti bait hunting. They all contain two words I don't like(when used together),anti hunting, and I would not want my reign as king to be associated with that term, no matter what the word in between themhappens to be. But you can fetch me someslow roasted venison tenderloin, some squash casserole, and some skin on mashed potatoes. I'll be washing that down with a nice 96 Penfolds "Bin 407" Cabernet Sauvignon(wait a second, I'm king, why am I stil drinking $30 a bottle wine?) Cancel the wine, bring me a 12 pack of Budweiser and a bottle of Cuervo "1800" I think I might fight the court jester later(he's really not that funny and he's been plucking my nerves lately).