HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:56 PM
rather_be_huntin
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!

That's the only thing that is so frustrating about these internet boards. It's next to impossible to have an intellegent debate about anything anymore. You say one thing and then you have 20 people accusing you of something. You make an argument and people don't read your side of things.

I have said probably a dozen times in this thread that I agree with carrying a pistol but that there should be a limit and not one person has responded to that, even disagreeing. I don't care if people disagree or call me out. I just wish someone could argue something intelligently. It's the only way progress is made an we understand each others point of view.

ORIGINAL: usa

RandyA, Amen brother, thanks Wyo for finally making me legal, I can't think of a single time that I ever thought about using my .44 instead of my bow.
You're right USA MOST people obey the law including guys like you, not everyone does though and they ruin it for everyone else.

ORIGINAL: Randy A

I have lived here my entire life, 49 years, I havealways carried a handgun while bowhunting any way. All I can say is, it is about time!
I agree with that like I've said 100 times already I think we should be able to carry self defense firearms, but I think there should be limitations.There is no good reason in the world a guy should be going out on a bow hunt carrying a bow over one shoulder and a rifle over the other.