HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - German Shorthair Pointer pups
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 09:58 PM
mike369

Default German Shorthair Pointer pups

Hello,

Sire is "Jedi", Springflow's Ariel Force, MH title in AKC and UKC, out of Kerlin Kennels in Aliquippa, Pa. Dam is Springtimes Cocoa's Teacups, granddaughter of Graf vom Vehner Moor MH CD CGC Utility Prize 1 Champion out of Engelking Kennels in Illinois. Many KS titles in her mostly German bloodline. If you wish, I can email her pedigree paper to you.....
They are also getting used to quartering in a Vari-Kennel plastic crate here in our home.

You may view pictures of "Jedi" at:
http://www.kerlinkanine.com/stud_dog2.htm

Puppy pictures link is:
http://www.2007cocoalitter.proboards57.com I will be updating pictures periodically on this site...

You may email me with questions at [email protected]

Puppy disposition test was done on Wednesday, March 28th by Kerlin Kanine Professional Dog Trainer, Rich Kerlin.....
They're very active and loving pups!

UPDATE: April 15th- We're down to 2 all liver male pups still for sale. They're currently 10 weeks old, have had both worming meds, 1st shots, health guarantee and hips checked. I can email their pedigree to anyone interested, just PM me. We've been acclimating them to family life and the rules and regs that go with that. Kenneling them in the dining room at night and at times during the day here while trying to housebreak them by limiting intake of water and providing them with lots of exercise outside.

You're not going to find a more well-rounded pup for the money, and I mean well-rounded! IAMs puppy food is our choice and would hope whoever gets a pup, would continue with same. Neither of these males are the Alpha 1 dog of the litter. He's gone already. These pups are very pleasant, yet highly motivated and intelligent to play and retrieve toys and bird wings! They will make great hunters and awesome family pets!!!

Price is $650.00

Regards,
Mike

PS. Posting for my dad.... His name is Joe!!!