HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sold
Thread: Sold
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:10 PM
redhead522

Default Sold

Ad for an excellent Remington 11-87 SPS Camo Super Mag 12 gauge shotgun. Does not include gun case in photos. Features 2 ¾”-3 ½” chamber, 28” ventilated rib barrel, Mossy Oak Break-Up camo, J-lock system, R3 recoil pad, Twin Bead Sights, 48" overall length, 14" LOP, 1 1/2" Drop (Comb), 2 1/2" Drop (Heel), Synthetic stock, 8 1/4 lbs original weight, and made in USA. Gun only three years old. Only 400 shells fired through it. Still has all the accessories: owner’s manual, 2 J-lock keys, choke wrench, IC, Mod, Full chokes, magazine plug, camo sling, and original box. Comes with Remington Turkey Super Full extended choke .665, lead shot only (see pic 1). Also has a Tac-Star 4 round side saddle, camoed in Mossy Oak Break-Up, and a Tac-Star 10 round magazine extension, camoed dipped to match gun (the extension adds 5 rounds; 10 rounds refers to total shotgun capacity with 2 ¾” shells in the magazine and the chamber loaded.)

Shotgun was slightly modified. Magazine dimples were filed off, to mount magazine extension (see pic #4). Magazine dimples retain the magazine spring when the magazine cap is off. When original setup is used, and the magazine cap is off, the magazine spring comes out. Only provides a minor inconvenience during disassembly or cleaning. If the original setup is used and the magazine spring gets wrapped around the magazine cap when twisting it onto the gun, it can make loading shells into the spring difficult, this is easy to avoid though. Magazine extension can easily be removed, to use original magazine setup.

Email your zip code for shipping rates. I accept paypal (add 3%), money orders, or checks (I will wait them to clear.) Shotgun’s MSRP is $954, + $25 MSRP for Turkey Choke, + $30 MSRP for side saddle, + $59 MSRP for mag ext, which was camoed for $50. Package MSRP $1,118 new. Please no trades. Email me for more questions, or if you want more pictures.

Selling for $640 + shipping.