HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MZE and Parallel bow ??
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 06:48 AM
dandbuck
Fork Horn

Default MZE and Parallel bow ??

Ok, I have finally got the MZE and put it on my Patriot(04 single cam). It all seemed great for my 10 yd indoor target for two shots, then I went outside for 20 yds and the arrows were flying high and left from the Golden Key Premier Drop away that I took off. I put some lipstick on the fletching and yup, it's hitting the "hook" in two places(cock vane to the outside). The MZE i got from a guy on AT that said he had it off an Allegience, but it has 3 mounting holes rather than 2 like the picture in Greg/mo's review a month or so back. Here's my question: For those of you who have a MZE on a parallel bow, what holes did you use to mount, and what is the dimension from the mounting pivot bolt to the "hook"? I'm thinking this rest I have may not be the correct one for parallel bows, but there is room to bore another hole for a pivot point closer to the hook to get it out of the way faster and add total travel. I don't have the install video, so that part is out of the question. Don't have the instructions either, so if someone had a picture of those or scan to email it could help me out. I had no issues with my reflex, but the cable slide travel was almost double.
Thanks
Dandbuck