Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting > 2018 Turkey Contest
Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects >

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Old 05-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have posted it in the score thread as well as here? I am not sure why your having difficulty seeing it. I will try and post it up again tonight after work. I posted it here as well on post # 185 I posted it all the old way that I used to post. I am trying to get the beard to upload the new way but I am having difficulty. I will try that again when I get home and can use my WIFI.
Attached Thumbnails Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects-6e554efb-93f1-4702-84fc-5b8b415143c7.jpeg  

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-19-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, the picture of the bird is up now. I will post the score. Thanks for your help Phil.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

One of the spurs on his bird is a little longer than .75" which he posted. I would call it .8125". Every little bit may count this year.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Either way VT’s bird gives us an awesome lead. No problem with the helping I have done this for a member for 2 years in a row and actually miss not seeing him this year..
Old 05-20-2018, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

Take care Colbea.
Great job on all the birds.
Do we have several guys that signed up for the team, and they are awol?
I have never understood that: why would you sign up for something and never go thru with it?
You do not have to post everyday, just show up once in a while. Wow, that is mind buggling.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes it is bornagain64 and it happens every year. However one could surprise us and stop in with another bird.. Either way with the AWOLs the team has been doing a super job at it with 7 out of 11 scoring some very nice birds! Way to go team! Hopefully we will be back at it again next spring as well..
Old 05-20-2018, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks again Phil for posting my pics. I have until the end of the month to hunt. Went out tonight to look for a bird. I found 1 really nice tom but it's on posted land. Isn't that the way it always goes?!? Oh well, I will be out to look for another bird until the season is over. Do black bear bruins count in this contest? I saw 1 that will easily go over 400lbs while riding around. Good luck with your recovery Colbea.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:30 PM
car
Typical Buck

Well my season is over without adding anymore birds. I started really strong with my 2 Rio early and it went down hill from there. I should have had 2 in WV and the one I hit with my bow in Ohio that got away. Hopefully we'll hold on to win this year. I've been enjoying this contest for a long time. Heck one year I had the highest scoring tom and one year I think I had the lowest lol. Anyway, it's been fun and I'm already looking forward to next years contest! As a matter of fact I'm thinking about trying to do a Osceola hunt next year, that is if I can find a reasonable priced outfitter. Good luck to the rest of you that is still hunting.
Old 05-21-2018, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is anyone on our team still hunting? I'm guessing not.

Regardless, it was another fun season. I'm happy for the successes of everyone. Summer is nigh, and the weather is fine for fishing. My thoughts drifting towards waders and waterfowl.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am still trying to get a little hunting in. My season ends on June 2nd. The sad part is that I am restricted to evening hunting due to my work schedule. I did go out last night until around dark but never saw anything. I will still keep at it when I can. The 29th I have a doctor appointment so I can hunt more after the appointment that day. So hopefully I can find one to help add to our score..

Yes awesome job team! We have some nice birds posted here! I am hoping that we will be at it together again next spring!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-21-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.