Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Turkey Hunting > 2018 Turkey Contest
Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects >

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects

Old 05-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Way to go Nicky. Phil, I can see your pictures back on page 15.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you colbea so they are posted now then. I thought they was but you have to be logged in to view them.

I didn’t notice the beard picture on there? I will try again when I can get a chance..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-16-2018 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:40 PM
car
Typical Buck

Congrats on the new birds taken. I'm still at it. My season ends this Sunday.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Phil, I still can't find your pics anywhere. I didn't get them on my email either. Maybe it's my home computer. Try sending them to my work email [email protected] I sent VTBoneCollector a couple of messages, but haven't heard from him. We need to get all birds posted. I will go ahead and post your bird since there are some pics, but I will need to put a couple more up.

Last edited by superstrutter; 05-17-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

VTBoneCollector, if you come back here, you need to try and send your pictures to my work email [email protected]

Last edited by superstrutter; 05-17-2018 at 10:33 AM.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have just tried sending them again. I am sending the as attachments.

Thanks again,
Phil

I hope that these picture posting issues are resolved solved soon. It very clearly is a big discouragement to me and others I believe as well. While I will still be out hunting whenever I can until June 2nd the last day of our season. If I get another one I am not so sure about trying to score it with all this stuff going on with posting the pictures. While I have always enjoyed the Turkey Contest for years now I am not so sure that I will come back for next years contest.

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-17-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Okay Phil, one more time. My work email is [email protected] , not .com. Crap, I will get this right some day. Sorry for all the confusion. I guess I'm getting old.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just a friendly FYI - but I can see all of Phil's pics in post #149 of this thread. Attached is a screenshot of the spurs and beard.
Attached Thumbnails Team 3 TSS-Turkey Slaying Suspects-screen-shot-2018-05-17-12.19.17-pm.png  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you Strut&Rut now that I know you and colbea can see my pictures I am thinking maybe someone else has a computer issue? I know this is getting crazy trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Last year I was posting for camokenny every bird he had gotten. The year before as well. But for the life of me. I have no idea why some can see my pictures and others can’t..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-17-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-17-2018, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's more likely a settings issue and not a computer problem.

I played around in settings and there appears to be an interface glitch when you switch from mobile skin to the desktop view. If you select 'mobile' as the default then pictures disappear and various other problems pop up; most of these problems disappear if you select auto, but this does result (at least on my iPhone) in reduced capabilities from your mobile device.

And Phil, it's not just you - on May 8 (day of the upgrade) I also had a horrible time trying to upload pics directly from my iPhone - it didn't recognize the format and eventually I gave up trying to use my phone. I Airdropped them onto my Macbook and went that route - but the new system of adding pics from the computer is very nice (it's almost exactly like using Google Drive or SharePoint, I very likey very much).

I'm hoping the mobile bug for iPhones has been fixed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.