Community

2018 Turkey Contest sign up sheet

Old 03-20-2018, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Hi all, yes I love the turkey contests. I have been quite busy with things at work. We had some serious OSHA related accidents and I am trying to get the fines diverted to helping the company and workers out. I believe if it can be done it should be instead of having the company hand the money over to the gov. But either way getting the company to help with these issues and create a safer environment benefits everyone. Any I see that I missed the sign up this year. I hope that everyone on the teams do well with blasting some turkeys. I f some team is short handed I wouldn’t mind helping them out if I can. Good luck everyone!

Thats good to hear. I'm sure either of the teams would be glad to have ya!

I was just made the safety officer here at work and have been taking a Occupational health and safety course at the college. Been dealing with a few issues that can be hard for the guys that have been here for a while to accept change lol. Not easy at all
Old 03-20-2018, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Good to hear from you Phil, glad everything is well with you. ( except for to much work)
Are you gonna be to busy to hunt this year?
Old 03-20-2018, 12:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Heck no I always take the first week of turkey season off for a vacation week. I am not sure what the rest of the month will give me. But I am positive that I will have more time in between everything.

This Sunday I am flying into Pittsburgh for a week with some others to try and get things back on the right track. A safe Work environment helps pick up moral and Leeds to better productivity. So I am hoping the time an effort will pay off in the end.. I have a big dislike for flying but can’t help but think of the positives that can be made..
Old 03-27-2018, 11:10 AM
Spike

Hey if it's not to late I would like to play again this year. My final youth season starts April 7 in MO. I didn't get to make my annual trip to TX this year due to baseball.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

DTC jr you are on Team 2. Check in on the team thread