Community

Team 1 The Rejects

Old 03-01-2018, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
Not bad!! only 2 haven't checked in. I imagine there is still a good chance of splitting us up since not a lot of sign ups this year.
You're right. If the last two don't check in, that might put the numbers close to what they need to be to at least have 3-4 teams.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default turkey sniper 2.0

New turkey gun all set up, just need to sight it in, anyone have experience with the Vortex Venom red dot?
Old 03-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Been checking the Illinois turkey inquiry link daily hoping to find out where my 2nd hunt will be. Always a crap shoot with 10 choices. Can be anywhere from WI border to MO border. Got picks all over.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Spaced it guys, Sorry I am late to the party, but I am here.

Planned hunting in Indiana, Texas and Kentucky if my plans all work out right.

Last edited by firelt72; 03-05-2018 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome back firelt72. Looks like we are all here except clemsonturkey and he hasn't been back on the site since he signed up for the contest last season. Should be another good year. If anyone wants to try some good public land here in Oklahoma I'll be glad to show a few areas. We have Rios mostly but there are Merriams in the panhandle (never been up there) and Easterns in the SE part of the state.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

SpringSpur, I haven't used the Vortex Venom, but have a great deal of experience with Burris FastFires. They are awesome, and you will love it. Just sight that bad boy in, and never worry about parallax again!
Old 03-06-2018, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back, Eric! Get you some good ones in each state!

Kelly, that is a very kind offer. Wish I would be able to take you up on it this year, but it doesn't look like I'm going to have any extra cash to put towards licenses/tags/travel over what is already planned for Tennessee and Alabama.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely hunting Michigan this year, not sure if it's the early or late season yet. I'm currently upgrading the plumbing in my entire house and remodeling 2 bathrooms - and my daughter graduates HS this Spring - so I may also hunt NY if I get ahead of schedule...

S&R
Old 03-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

I'm anxious for season to begin. Need some time in the woods.

-Jake
Old 03-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Strut&Rut
Definitely hunting Michigan this year, not sure if it's the early or late season yet. I'm currently upgrading the plumbing in my entire house and remodeling 2 bathrooms - and my daughter graduates HS this Spring - so I may also hunt NY if I get ahead of schedule...

S&R
My son and stepson graduate HS this year also. Almost time to kick em out of the nest lol. Sure puts a strain on the pocket book though making sure they get started out on the right foot. They have been going to college half a day the past year also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.