Team 1 The Rejects

Old 05-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Strut&Rut
We’re gonna need at least 1 more bird to repeat, Team 3 has two more to add to their total and will most likely overtake us by 5-10 points.

Get a big’un Jake!
I have a good chance of upping my score 5-10 if nobody else scores. Prime time is yet to come for me. Weather forecast for upcoming week in Wisconsin looks great. Will be watching for a big one.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

That’s great Zim, hope you get a slammer. I’m trying to get my wife on a bird, she has has until May 31 in MI...

But for the contest we’re gonna need at least one other member to bag a decent 2yo, or else our dream of a repeat is dead...
Old 05-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will have my last opportunity Wednesday morning. Hopefully something happens. Any gobbler/Jake is fair game. Hoping for some good luck.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

go get em boys...
Old 05-16-2018, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Macks prairie wings has a pretty good sale going on the Indian Creek black Diamond strike choke.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good work, everyone. Eric (firelt72) does usually get a bird, or a few of them. By the way, he makes a really good sounding pot call, also. I got a copper pot from him several years ago, then found out that he and a cousin of mine worked for the same fire department just outside of Indianapolis...small world. Fire and Iced (FNI Outdoors) game calls. He lives in Indiana, so his home state season is over...maybe he already got one.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
Good work, everyone. Eric (firelt72) does usually get a bird, or a few of them. By the way, he makes a really good sounding pot call, also. I got a copper pot from him several years ago, then found out that he and a cousin of mine worked for the same fire department just outside of Indianapolis...small world. Fire and Iced (FNI Outdoors) game calls. He lives in Indiana, so his home state season is over...maybe he already got one.
Any way you could get a hold of your cousin and ask him to get a hold of Eric and have him check in? I'll have to check out those calls.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
I'll be out in pa Monday and Tuesday.

Then Ohio Wednesday and Thursday.

Really hoping something happens this well. This will probably be the last of my hunting.

Wish me luck

-Jake
This was on Team 3 thread. Jake shame on you j/k Good luck. We could use a bird or 2
Old 05-17-2018, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ManofTheFall
I will have my last opportunity Wednesday morning. Hopefully something happens. Any gobbler/Jake is fair game. Hoping for some good luck.

Any luck brother?
Old 05-17-2018, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Score thread has us behind by 6 points - but TSS has another bird to add pending pics...so we need a 55-60+ bird to be close...

Those Indian Creek tubes are a great deal, but many are already out of stock...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.