Community

Team 3 Slamming Thunder

Old 03-15-2017, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went scouting today in Ark. and heard the first gobble of the year. They still haven't showed up on my property in Louisiana yet, but hopefully they will soon. It opens next Sat. The report from Texas is they are strutting for the ladies. I'll be there in a couple of weeks. I'm about to go crazy to get out and chase some longbeards. Team name doesn't matter to me. Phil, if you want to be captain it's okay with me. I'll be busy adding up all of our scores on the score post anyway
Old 03-16-2017, 05:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well Team it looks as though I am your captain unless someone objects to it anyways.. Good luck superstrutter on getting a nice bird when you get a chance to get out there.. I hope we all have some great success out there.. But, either way we all would like to hear about your hunting trips out there.

I know that feeling of wanting to get out there superstrutter and it becomes even stronger once the birds start coming in for all of you folks. I have to wait until May before I can try to get us a bird.. Again best of luck team and lets help Joe out he has already given us a great start!

If no one objects it looks like Slamming Thunder has the most votes so far for a team name.. So if anyone else wants to get a vote in then lets do it as no one really cares about what out team name is..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 03-17-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Fork Horn

I don't start till mid april, then its full speed till the end of may. Still not sure if i'll make Kansas yet but hoping it works out.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for being captain and good luck to yall , have to work saturday but will be scouting sunday
Old 03-17-2017, 01:36 AM
Typical Buck

Well every thing is sounding very good for our team in the coming hunts! Good luck to all! Let's kick some but!
Old 03-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

It looks like we have lost a team member.. I am not sure what happened but lets kep everything in fun and good tastes..
Old 03-17-2017, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
It looks like we have lost a team member.. I am not sure what happened but lets kep everything in fun and good tastes..
That's not good, are we going to get a replacement?
Old 03-18-2017, 05:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RockyMtnGobblers
That's not good, are we going to get a replacement?
I am not sure right now but it looks doubtful as some teams still are having no shows. There's no alternates right now so it doesn't look like we will be. In fact under JW's post they're trying to decide how to get more members involved or even whether to have the contest in the future. It is pretty sad at how things have been going..
Old 03-18-2017, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

Wow that's very disappointing, I've been a member since 03 or 04 I started under another log in, Huntingnet.com forums have always felt like home especially because of the camaraderie. I hate to see it's decline.
We as members need to spread the word.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine

Looks like it's only a 1 week ban. He should be back with us soon. Don't know what he posted to get banned. On a lighter note, I'm headed to Arkansas to do more scouting then back to my property in the morning to do some listening. Only one more week for me and it all begins.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.