Community

Team 3 Roost Raiders

Old 05-26-2016, 07:40 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome Nicky, Congrats!
It has rained here everyday since last sunday, 5 days, .forecast shows chances the next 6..rivers are flooding, large hail, and sporadic tornados have been with it..

I have got to get out rain or shine this weekend,..i do think we may have a chance to win,..not sure of the current spread in points
Old 05-26-2016, 08:12 PM
Spike

This is awesome!!! Keep it up!!!
Old 05-27-2016, 03:16 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by zmax hunter
Awesome Nicky, Congrats!
It has rained here everyday since last sunday, 5 days, .forecast shows chances the next 6..rivers are flooding, large hail, and sporadic tornados have been with it..

I have got to get out rain or shine this weekend,..i do think we may have a chance to win,..not sure of the current spread in points
Thanks. I have turkey hunted in Kansas before, the weather can be nasty this time of year. I almost got caught in a tornado, saw funnel clouds on the horizon. Good luck sir!
Old 05-27-2016, 03:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice Job Uncle Nicky!!!! Great bird... glad you guys are keeping at it..

Big boy in yard last couple of days.. now that season is over... oh the irony!!!

We have had a strong showing the year fellas!
Old 05-27-2016, 03:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bird Nicky! Look at how squared off those primaries are, that bird was definitely a strutter.

Good luck in NY. Curious - where are you headed? I'm originally from Otsego County and know the Southern Tier well...
Old 05-27-2016, 05:18 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Strut&Rut
Nice bird Nicky! Look at how squared off those primaries are, that bird was definitely a strutter.

Good luck in NY. Curious - where are you headed? I'm originally from Otsego County and know the Southern Tier well...
Thanks! I have a camp in West Almond/Allegany county. I bought the land for deer hunting, but the birds have been making a strong comeback lately. My buddy and his kids killed 3 there on opening day, hopefiully things have settled down a little and I can luck into one.

I know Otsego county well, I hunt there every fall with a buddy who has turkey dogs. Beautiful country there.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck Nicky!
I hunt Columbia county for turkey and deer, but also go out to Cayuga County every year during the rut for deer.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats on the great bird Nicky. Looks like we need 67pts to take the lead.(261 for total birds) If Zmax can get a break in the weather we might have a decent chance. If not I've enjoyed all your posts and being on a team with you all.

Last edited by kellyguinn; 05-27-2016 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

If anyone is interested in the primos wet box call they are on sale at Wal mart online for 15$. I have the quaker boy hurricane and it sounds great but when it got wet in the rain it swelled up and didn't work right.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

I caught up with a decent bird this morning,,.i will get him submitted,..if im adding correctly, nwtf of 59.25

Our season ends tomorrow,..not sure that i will get back out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.