Team 4 Gobbler Blasters

Old 05-29-2016, 07:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

That is awesome camokenny! You have done great again this year! I will get the pics and score up for you in the morning! Congrats on a great year for you as well!
Old 05-30-2016, 04:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

camokenny's last turkey of the season!! Way To go camokenny! You have had another awesome year! I wish I could get my last bird and will keep trying as I have until this Saturday to get it done in.. Congrats to you camokenny!

I got this for the score

Total Score is 60.625

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-30-2016 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well team it does not look as though we will be the same team next year as I see no way can we win this thing unless those of us still hunting happens to score some huge birds with 3 or 4 beards on them.. But, I do want to say it has been a great team to be the captain on and hopefully some of us will still be able to be on the same team next spring.. I also want to congrats all of you that scored a bird.. Nice job guys!! I also wish to say that as long as everyone was able to enjoy some of the great outdoors then congrats to you whether you scored or not. That is the main thing about these contests is to get everyone out to enjoy what the great outdoors have to offer.. That is much better than setting watching tv, playing video games, or simply playing around on the web! Even as this contest starts to come to a close getting out there enjoy the great outdoors should never stop because of a contest.. keep enjoying it all you can and feel blessed because of so many that wishes the could!!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 05-30-2016 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-30-2016, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Phil, as always you have done a outstanding job as our team captain.
Thank you for all you do and have done on our team.

Hope everyone has a great year and maybe we will meet again next year.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Phil for being captain. I think we had a great bunch of guys. Now it's time to wait for next year. Hope everyone has good fall season, next up for me is waterfowl staring in early September.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was a good year, and a good team. Thanks for leading us, Phil! And, I believe the moral of the story is that if you want to win, you really need Kenny on your team...ha! What a season! Keep us posted on how your wife is doing, Jorgy.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks everyone and I still have until Saturday to get another bird.. I will be trying with what time I have left to hunt in..

Yes Jorgy, try and keep us posted on how things are going with your wife.. Wishing her and the entire family the best..

I will be hitting our trout streams after the season ends for me.. Maybe take the boat out for a few feeds of white perch as well.. Also be heading back to camp and get things ready for our fall hunting season. I will be starting it off by bow hunting for whitetails in October unless I get lucky and draw a moose tag. Then I will be hunting for them and scouting as well.. Good Luck everyone and hope to see you all next spring as well!!
Old 06-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well team my season has ended and I have nothung new to report.. I went out yesterday and only saw 1 hen after hunting all day.. It has been a hard year for a lot of us this year! Take care everyone and hopefully some of us will be on a team once again..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 06-06-2016 at 12:51 PM.