Community

Team 4 Gobbler Blasters

Old 05-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to hear about your luck turkey harvester! I hope your sickness is over with no one enjoys being sick.. Hopefully you did get a few days out and was able to enjoy the hunt! That is what it is all about is enjoying the hunt regardless of how well you do or not do..

I was out trying it again this morning for a while. The damn wind will not give up! I surely wish it would as I saw a nice tom while out there. He saw me as well as he came in behind me and saw me move. Then i saw him as he was running.. I tried to get a bead on him but in these woods it was just to thick and he was to fast. So I will try my luck this evening if that wind ever gives up.. Good luck everyone out hunting stoll!!
Old 05-09-2016, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't see anything Saturday but gobblers had me walking from one end of the property to the other only to shut up when I got close. Going after work in 15 minutes and set up where the one gobbler normally roosts for the night hoping to catch him making his way back for the evening. Just this last week left in the season.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good Luck Talondale! I have not heard a gobble all last week and today was to windy.. I will try tomorrow after i get back from a doc's appointment.

But when i hear them gobble it tells me he knows where i am at. Then I stop calling for around 15 to 20 minutes and just wait him out. If no show I will call again and just keep waiting for him to show up. I had one come in once after 2 and a half hours and he never gobbled at all. The waiting game can be hard but most of the time it pays off.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tough luck jrbsr and turkey harvester...more birds for next year, hopefully! I probably have 1-2 hunts left...season closes this coming Sunday. Hoping I get to be behind the call for a girl in the youth group at church Saturday. She's been a few times this year with me...trying to teach her how to sit still is the hardest part! Ha! We've set up in a blind a couple times, but had to get out to move toward birds. Good times, nonetheless. Hoping to load my pics later to load on here.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/memb...-9-16-007.html
Old 05-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-09-2016, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 05-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

The pictures aren't showing up very big...you can go to my profile and look at the album titled, "an album with pictures" if you want to look at larger images. I'm probably doing something wrong...haven't posted pics on here in a while, and was having trouble.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I didn't hear or see a thing last night. Was hoping to at least hear one roost so I could get on him in the morning but it was quiet, too quiet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.