Community

Team 4 Gobbler Blasters

Old 04-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

For now I have your score as follows Total Score is 41.25. But, I have a question on the weight.. 18.8 lbs I need the weights in lbs. and ozs.. I used 18 pounds and 8 ozs so that may need to be corrected. I have sent you a PM Bible_Man with my cell number if you want me to post them for you..

I also saw another long bearded bird today that was miles away from where I have been seeing birds as well as a 2 year old tom with 4 hens and a jake following them but keeping his distance from the older bird.
Also you can send me the pics when you get the chance. I will be traveling tomorrow for 2 hours one way up and back tomorrow to go to our grand daughter's first birthday..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-23-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

OK team I was just checking the scoring and they have not update Zubba's bird as of yet.. We are currently running in last place but once we have Bible_Man's photos we will be moving up ever so slowly but we will be moving once again.. I know team we can make it back to first place as some have just started hunting right now and myself I still have until May 2nd before my season opens and I have the entire month to get it done in.. That makes it harder for me as I have to wait so long and then the pressure is on me to get it done.. Also keep in mind our birds are woods birds which tend to run lighter than most of your birds will.

How are the rest of you guys doing.. It would be great if some of you we have not heard from stopped by and give us an update on how things has been going! So stop by and let us know.. We would love to hear your stories so please share with us!!
Old 04-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

My wait is over. The season opens tomorrow. I'll be on my favourite farm, on my favourite field, with my back against my favourite tree. Scouting is pretty easy, when you know right where you're going to start every year. Looking at a 4 am. wake up.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good Luck tomorrow colbea!!! I have to scout some because where I hunt is private land open to the public and the birds do a lot of traveling in a days time.. But normally stay within 2 miles from where you see them. But not always the case.. They have here into New Brunswick, Canada as well. They just like to breed and then travel..
Old 04-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never did get your pm, Phil. 18 lb, 13 oz is what his weight comes out to. I'll text the pics to you when I get your cell number. I'll be out of town til Wednesday with no access to a computer.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope,opening day brings you luck, Colbea!
Old 04-25-2016, 01:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
Never did get your pm, Phil. 18 lb, 13 oz is what his weight comes out to. I'll text the pics to you when I get your cell number. I'll be out of town til Wednesday with no access to a computer.
I updated your score Total Score is 41.5625
Please send the pics as soon as you can or if you wait until Wednesday it should be ok as long as we get them posted. I will be heading back up to camp to get ready for my season to come up. I will be up there for 2 or 3 days before heading back. It is 53 miles up a dirt road so not very good cell service there..Thanks Phil

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-25-2016 at 02:02 AM.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I just checked my PMs and it does not look like it went threw? So I am sending the info again..
Old 04-25-2016, 05:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here is Bible_Man's bird.. Nice bird Bible_Man!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-25-2016 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Posting pics
Old 04-25-2016, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Way to go Bible Man!!! These Mo birds are kicking my butt. I've been on birds all weekend and they are just henned up real bad right now. Won't get another chance to hunt till the weekend. may try a different property or hopefully some of the hens on the property I'm hunting start nesting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.