Community

Team 4 Gobbler Blasters

Old 03-31-2016, 08:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know turkey harvester I most likely would of enjoyed a fish fry with those slabs.. Here I do not catch them but do catch a lot of white perch with a 25 fish per person daily limit . We love them all fried up, in a chowder, or any way else you enjoy cooking fish..
Old 03-31-2016, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

I'm on a school trip with a bunch of kiddos but when we get back were going to get up at daylight, catch fish for a fry and listen to turkeys gobble.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by turkey harvester
I'm on a school trip with a bunch of kiddos but when we get back were going to get up at daylight, catch fish for a fry and listen to turkeys gobble.
Sounds like it will be a great day while your waiting for your season to open up! I am hoping our weather will straighten out so I can put the boat in and go after a few landlocked salmon. Hopefully hear a few turkeys gobble as well.
Old 03-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Jorgy if you can make out just a small short bear sticking out of it. It will count as a beard and sometimes they can add up to around a 4 inch beard that way.. But make sure you see that beard if it is required which most all states require it during the spring season..
Old 04-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
Jorgy if you can make out just a small short bear sticking out of it. It will count as a beard and sometimes they can add up to around a 4 inch beard that way.. But make sure you see that beard if it is required which most all states require it during the spring season..
That would very interesting to see a Tom Turkey with a small short Bear sticking out of his chest. lol

Have we picked a team Captain yet?
Old 04-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by jrbsr
That would very interesting to see a Tom Turkey with a small short Bear sticking out of his chest. lol

Have we picked a team Captain yet?
A typo and I fixed it.. lol

Yes we have and that would be me..
Old 04-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

We do not have a team Avatar if anyone wants one? Post a few pics for us to decide on?
Old 04-07-2016, 03:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hi all I go get my PET scan today so i will be away but will be back checking things tomorrow.. This is the scan that will let me know if anymore of that cancer is left or not. I am thinking and hoping for the best. I have 2 docs appointments next week. They changed the dates from Wens.and Thurs. to Monday and Tuesday. So if any of you score in these days I will have to catch up with you.. I am hoping I can catch up Tuesday evening. I will have the results of the scan during the doc appointments and i will let you all know..
Old 04-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Typical Buck

Hope all goes well Phil. Thanks for the update.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

My season starts tomorrow. I've got two buddies up from Georgia and we are going to spend the next 4 days hunting and trout fishing. Tomorrow is supposed be cold windy and snow flurries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.