Team 4 Fan Folders

Old 04-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm all for that RMG! Our season opens up here the 20th I believe. Working on 2 more calls to put in my vest before season starts. Should be ready to glue up in a couple days. One is ceramic, the other is Aluminum. Scott.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Typical Buck

Rios in Colorado are now breaking up into smaller flocks, the flock I watch broke up into at least two groups probably more just two days ago.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Typical Buck

Our turkeys were still grouped up Thursday. Only a week away from our season in Iowa
Old 04-06-2015, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

Well the Kentucky youth weekend is over son was unable to sling a arrow at one. We had a blast on Saturday as he was trying to call a bird in the field and he has three other toms gobble at him. One came in behind him and he could not get a shot, a second one came in along the tree line and we did not see it when we step over a dirt bank and it got away. yesterday had two toms that where hened up and would not leave the hill side. 18th our regular season opens and we will both be after them. Good luck to everyone.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RJPOUTDOORS
Well the Kentucky youth weekend is over son was unable to sling a arrow at one. We had a blast on Saturday as he was trying to call a bird in the field and he has three other toms gobble at him. One came in behind him and he could not get a shot, a second one came in along the tree line and we did not see it when we step over a dirt bank and it got away. yesterday had two toms that where hened up and would not leave the hill side. 18th our regular season opens and we will both be after them. Good luck to everyone.
Sounds like great fun and he's learning, I head out two days before the season this Thursday so I can see what the birds are doing and check out a new area.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:46 AM
Spike

Opening day of youth season in MO and I killed this 22 lb gobbler. He had a 10 1/2" beard and 1" spurs.
Attached Thumbnails Team 4 Fan Folders-unnamed-1-3-.jpg  
Old 04-13-2015, 07:33 PM
Typical Buck

CONGRATS DTC Jr. !!
That's one nice bird.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default 2015 Merriam

I had a great hunt and took down a very nice Merriam, I called him away from his hens but he was still playing hard to get, then they rejoined him and came right to me. Very happy to see a Merriam with spurs.

9 inch beard
5/8 inch spurs
19 pounds

Last edited by RockyMtnGobblers; 04-20-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RockyMtnGobblers
I had a great hunt and took down a very nice Merriam, I called him away from his hens but he was still playing hard to get, then they rejoined him and came right to me. Very happy to see a Merriam with spurs.

9 inch beard
5/8 inch spurs

Very nice looking bird, do you have a weight for that thing?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:09 PM
Spike

Nice bird RockyMtnGobblers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.