5. onetohunt *
6. j76 *
7. Bocajnala *
8. BIG DONNIE BRASCO
9. EFH *
10. springspur *
11. xOEDragonx *

* checked in

Last edited by Arrowmaster; 04-02-2015 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Im checking in
Old 03-06-2015, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in. Wow, only five teams this year?
Old 03-06-2015, 03:21 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Checkin in. Ready to go!!!! SS, I know!! Five teams is way light from past years. But I do recognize most of the names this year so it should be a good one with lots of participation hopefully. Honestly I'd rather have fewer numbers with everybody postin a lot. Let's look at this year's tourney as the best of the best!!!
Arrow master! After six years in this contest, it's an honor to finally be teamed up with ya!
Gonna see 40's this coming week here in. Northern Mich. and it's gettin me fired up!! Workin a lot of weekends and both my boys are gonna be able to hunt this year so not sure yet how hard I'm gonna get to hit em but I promise I'll do my best. Either way it's gonna be a good one! Good luck guys!!!
Old 03-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by j76
Checkin in. Ready to go!!!! SS, I know!! Five teams is way light from past years. But I do recognize most of the names this year so it should be a good one with lots of participation hopefully. Honestly I'd rather have fewer numbers with everybody postin a lot. Let's look at this year's tourney as the best of the best!!!
Arrow master! After six years in this contest, it's an honor to finally be teamed up with ya!
Gonna see 40's this coming week here in. Northern Mich. and it's gettin me fired up!! Workin a lot of weekends and both my boys are gonna be able to hunt this year so not sure yet how hard I'm gonna get to hit em but I promise I'll do my best. Either way it's gonna be a good one! Good luck guys!!!
j76 thank you and its an honor to be teamed up with you.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Spike

Checking in! It's a shame to hear there are less and less teams each year, but I agree with J76, probably better to have less people with more reliability than the other way around. Here's to hoping this snow thaws out soon up here on this mountain. It's hard to think about turkey hunting while still wearing a winter coat.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Im ready to feel the rush
Old 03-08-2015, 05:32 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Drove my truck out on the ice in the middle of the lake yesterday ice fishing, and now looks like mid 40s and sunshine all week! I am SOOO ready to see some bare ground again! Looks like I'll be able to start scouting within a couple weeks. Can't wait to hear that first gobble!!
Old 03-08-2015, 04:19 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

What's up team 3!? Just checking in....7 days until the opener here in Alabama, and I'm ready to dust a big ol Longbeard. Looks like we've got a good looking team too
Old 03-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

How ya doin Ethan?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.