Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2015 Turkey Contest
2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers >

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Community

2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers

Old 03-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by camokenny
I will be hunting here at home in Iowa (2 tags), Nebraska (3 tags) , Missouri (2 tags). That will be 7 big ole gobblers to check in for us in the team total on all birds. Might be able to take someone to Neb this year if anyone is interested but wont know till next month. Good thing with Neb is it is open till the last day of may and you buy tags on the internet.

I'm for sure interested. It would depend on whether I could get off work and when though. I'll be moving early to mid May. Just sold my house and will be closing by 14th of May.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by swampbuster
I love hunting Nebraska went to the pine ridge two years ago. Absolutely beautiful country!What part of Nebraska do you hunt?
North central in custer county. Have a blast every year.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
I'm for sure interested. It would depend on whether I could get off work and when though. I'll be moving early to mid May. Just sold my house and will be closing by 14th of May.
It will most likely be the last half of may that I would be able to take someone out there with me.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well guys I saw some turkeys today!! I saw 6 in one place then another 1 in another.. On the way back I saw 2 deer and then a flock of turkeys with around 20 or so.. So hopefully that is a sign that things will be going ok this year as well. I do expect the birds to be a little light on the wieght side but i will do what I can !!
Old 03-14-2015, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing gets the blood pumping like turkey sightings! When does your season start Phil?
Old 03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

My season starts May 4th and runs for the entire month for me..
Old 03-15-2015, 11:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Unfortunately we still have 3 members that has not signed up as of yet.. I did send a message to a mod and not much I can do about it.. If anyone has a way to cntact them please do so as time is closing on our team..
Old 03-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

Saw a big group of hens today. Can't wait to get out there and chase some birds!!
Old 03-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

Where is everyone at? Has anyone heard the status of our missing team members?
Old 03-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Where is everyone at? Has anyone heard the status of our missing team members?
I have heard nothing as of yet.. I had contacted a mod who is looking into it for us to see if he can do anything.. But, until then it is a wait and see.. Hopefully they will be back to help us try and win again this coming season..

I am thinking my hunting is going to be a very tough hunt this year.. We had around 15 inches 2 nights ago and then last night another 10 or 12 inchs of snow.. It just does not want to give up on su yet..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.