Community

Team 3 - Dead Deer Walking

Old 10-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice Doe Canuck! That works.
Congrats.

I think we were actually on a team hear several years ago... probably back in mid to late 2000's...
Old 10-22-2015, 03:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the doe, Canuck! We're racking up does, which is a good thing.

My hunting plans for the next two weekends are wiped out. I was planning to go to a sweet spot I have in Arkansas, but the weather forecast shows rain Friday afternoon, thunderstorms Saturday and rain Sunday. Of course, every other day is clear. I know there's nothing to be done about it, but it still ticks me off.

I got a call from my son yesterday. He wants to come and visit Halloween weekend. There isn't much that could trump a Halloween weekend hunt, but he's bringing my grandson Wyatt, who I haven't met yet. That's much more important than a couple days of deer hunting no matter how good the conditions are. Besides, I can still sneak a couple of early morning sits behind my house and be back before they get up.

Wyatt is grandchild number 11. Number 12 is on the way and I'm only 52.

Last edited by LittleChief; 10-22-2015 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the doe Canuck! We are getting on the board. I just took 2 weeks off to hunt. I was going to hunt the first week at LBL, and then 3 or 4 days back home and then come hunt Campbell my last 3 days. hopefully some luck falls my way. Just got done checking the weather and it's giving up in the 70's all week with rain, so definitely not the weather I was hoping for. Good luck out there the next couple of weeks team. i'll keep you updated.
Old 10-24-2015, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

"I think we were actually on a team hear several years ago... probably back in mid to late 2000's..."

Western MA Hunter, I think you're right. Can't recall the exact year, but happy to see you again. Let's git 'er done.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Doe down sat pm in CT
Old 10-26-2015, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the doe, brother!

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. Had to make an emergency trip all the way to the other side of Montgomery, AL to help my daughter fence in 4 acres for her horses.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

Great, Western MA Hunter. No sooner requested than accomplished. Well done.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

So, how's the hunting going guys?

I sure wish I could get out there but it'll have to wait until next weekend.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Just checking back in before you guys report me as MIA. Was out of the country for a couple weeks, but I'm ready to hit it hard, starting this weekend. I haven't had a chance to check cams since I got back, but I got a couple stands up. I might be late out of the gates this season, but I'm still good for a doe or two.

Congrats to all the guys who've been getting it done and getting points on the board for team 3. Hopefully I'll be able to help soon!
Old 10-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

good luck this weekend.
I can only make it out tomorrow am. I will be bringing my 11 year old daughter... hoping to get her her 2nd deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.