Team 3 - Dead Deer Walking

Old 11-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

Holy moley, that's a dandy. A real scrapper, too, by the looks of it. Nice going, Tribal.

Just had a look at your pictures and drooled. Per your post, there's one minor detail not included - team number!

Last edited by Canuck_2; 11-16-2015 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Additional text
Old 11-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

cjclemens, that's a mighty fine buck. I'm hoping I can find me one like that - or am I the only one on the team who can't catch up to one?
Old 11-17-2015, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Canuck_2
cjclemens, that's a mighty fine buck. I'm hoping I can find me one like that - or am I the only one on the team who can't catch up to one?
Keep at it. You'll get there soon enough. I never did connect with a buck last season at all. I played cat and mouse with my target buck for a couple weeks, only to accidentally bump my release while drawing on him. For the first three weeks of this season, you might get the impression there weren't any deer around here at all. Then last weekend, they were everywhere. Its all about patience!
Old 11-18-2015, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Tribal
146 5/8 team is what he is team! Hes posted hopefully I forgot nothing.
Congratulations on a great buck, Tribal.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I just got back from my trip to Missouri on Sunday. I passed on some small bucks and does, but I didn't get a shot at anything worth taking.

I checked my cam behind my house and had a video of the buck below cruising through my little "kill plot" on the 8th. Muzzleloader season opened here on the 7th and I was afraid that he was probably dead, but we spotted him cruising through our bottom pasture Monday.

I'll be able to get after him Thursday morning and then again this weekend. He's a stud for this part of west Tennessee.

I'm not sure if the cropped screen shots from the video will show anything, but he appears to be a mature buck.
Attached Thumbnails Team 3 - Dead Deer Walking-buck-1.jpg   Team 3 - Dead Deer Walking-buck-2.jpg  
Old 11-20-2015, 04:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats guys! Those are some nice bucks!!!!! nice work!
Hoping to see any legal buck at this point.
I'll be out this weekend..

good luck!
Old 11-20-2015, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

Well fellas, I fear I have succumbed to the dark side. I finally got my buck but used an ineligible piece of equipment to do so. My apologies for my weakness in securing only a doe for the team. I'll be going into counseling and hope to do better in the future.
Meanwhile, I'm still cheering from the sidelines.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well fellas, I fear I have succumbed to the dark side. I finally got my buck but used an ineligible piece of equipment to do so. My apologies for my weakness in securing only a doe for the team. I'll be going into counseling and hope to do better in the future.
Well, congratulations on a great buck! Personally, I wouldn't know what to do if I could only kill one buck.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats! Bow or gun doesn't matter. That's a nice lookin buck.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I passed on a nice 8 point this morning hoping the big 8 would come by, but he didn't show. Here's hoping I don't regret letting the one from this morning walk.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats Canuck on a fine buck... nice work... who cares what you shoot it with in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.