Community

Team 1 - Nock'em Dead

Old 10-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Spike

Had a button buck hang in front of the stand again for a while on friday night, I really wish a doe would come out and do this instead.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be getting out again Wed/Thurs, can't decide if I want to go to my regular grounds or to the Managed Hunt location I was drawn for. I need to get there to do some scouting as it's over 5,000 acres. I've poured over maps online and have a couple spots picked out, but would still like to put boots on the ground before the end of the month when I have the entire week off.
Old 10-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Spike

I went out yesterday morning, no luck on seeing anything. The feeder was empty from the fill about 3 weeks ago. I put out game cams to see what's moving, and to try pattern the deer activity. I see alot of hog tracks/rubs, there as well.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:18 AM
Spike

Wish I could make it out the next couple nights because there is another cold front coming through but between work and engagement pics I won't be able to make it out. I'll also be up at the future in-laws for the weekend helping out with harvest. unfortunately they don't really have any deer hunting ground so it looks like duck hunting it is for this weekend.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Was out Wed & Thurs night, a couple does came thru Wed and nothing Thurs until I was climbing down. Thurs I was at my Managed Hunt location and found 3 spots that look promising. A lot of scrapes, so will probably set up and rattle the next time back.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Spike

We now have a full roster. I see we have a new member, SFletch.

Team 1 Nock'em Dead
Coryj-ok
Arjuna-ok
Hatchet Jack-ok
WIbuckchaser-ok
Wallhangr-ok

katt72-ok
Sfletch-ok
Peakrut-ok
obsessed bowhunter-ok
b0huntr147-ok
Who are we assigning Team Capt.? Majority vote would be the best opt. in my opinion? Any nominees?
Old 10-20-2015, 01:46 AM
Bartender

Hey team I hope all is well. I just snagged a new piece of property over this past weekend. It's only about 5 acres but where it sits is perfect. I put a camera out Sunday and then Yesterday I went and put a stand in there. I decided to pull the camera and I got 4 different bucks in 1 day. I got a nice surprise to on this cam video. I won't go back until they start moving during daylight. Here he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrf...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-20-2015, 05:27 AM
Spike

Wow!! That's a huge 4x4, hopefully you can get a look at him in person
Old 10-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's about the same time frame that I had on my last check, came thru at about 3am before I got in the stand @ 6 that day (15th). We have a front coming in Friday and Sun/Mon/Tue look like the perfect days. I'll be leaving Thursday night for 9 straight days of hunting.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:51 AM
Spike

Over the past weekend, I made it out to the woods. I didn't get a chance to hunt, but did enjoy the Back to Nature feeling. Hopefully this weekend will be my opportunity. Expecting rain for this week thru the weekend. Maybe it will cool things down, and get the game to stir. GL guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.