Community

Team 4- Locked & Knocked

Old 09-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Today I put the finishing touches on 4 stands and started on a fifth. Tomorrow I will finish the one and then get 5 other stands finished and make sure the one ground blind is all ready as well. I am also putting out corn and apples and getting a camera set up by the blind. I will then be going away for a few days cause it is my 30th anniversary and also my 49th birthday. So, I may not be posting anything until later next week after Sunday. Here are a couple pics I took from one stand I sat in. I think it's looking good. I use my old tree steps to hang things on up in the stand like my bow and my rattling antlers.
Attached Thumbnails Team 4- Locked & Knocked-stand1.jpeg   Team 4- Locked & Knocked-stand2.jpeg  
Old 09-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hung another Stand earlier, really like the spot and should be a good morning Opener tomorrow with 44-f and NNE @3-5 around daybreak. Put about 30 arrows into the Glen-Dale, so I believe I am ready!
Old 09-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

We're still stuck on the "check-ins" it appears, ay?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, a few more to go. I think 2 of the three will definitely show up as they are regulars on here. One is a newbie so I'm not so sure about him. Good luck there tomorrow Damon!!!!! Put a big one down for the team!!!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went out today and got a good bit done, but I was really frustrated. I wanted to get all 11 of my spots completely done. I only got 8 of them done. Which means after I get back from our little get away I will still have 3 stands to finish up. One just needs some limbs trimmed. Another needs a few more tree steps screwed in and a new strap put on the stand. The third one needs to be completely set up. I bought a pack of straps at Walmart and the straps were backwards so I couldn't put the stand up. I was so mad. Good luck to you guys that started hunting already. Keep us up to date
Old 09-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

Didn't make it out this morning as the Wife was sick but I made it out this evening, seen a Doe early on but that was it, besides a Red Fox. I will be going out in the a.m.....checked cams while I was out, had a 10pt (smallish) come in at 4:30a.m.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:22 AM
Typical Buck

REMINDER: when taking pictures include the whole deer, yourself, and your bow in the picture.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:09 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Sorry, almost forgot to check in. I've been busy!! Season opened
the morning in MO. I made a short sit this morning with my son. We some slick heads but they never offered a shot. Good luck!!
Old 09-15-2015, 05:12 PM
car
Typical Buck

Checking in from Ohio!
Old 09-16-2015, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome DTC and car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.