Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting > 2015 HNI Deer Bowhunting Contest
Returning Champions looking for the threepeat! >

Returning Champions looking for the threepeat!

Returning Champions looking for the threepeat!

Old 08-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
I was waiting for our team thread to open up but I see the teams aren't going to be done til the end of the month. Just purchased my permits tonight, 1 doe and 1 buck and the season opens up September 1st. Going to be warm out but I'm planning on being out that opening weekend.
Oh buddy Im jealous, wish I was hunting next weekend. We're all rootin for ya brother. Be safe!
Old 08-29-2015, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
Good Luck Mottz!!!

I went and got hitched on the 5th and it might have qualified me for a spot in Wyoming if not this year maybe next. They said they have tons of Elk and Muleys with a few antelope running around.

The season here doesn't open up till October. Looks like I'll be changing jobs and moving from working for the Air Force as a civilian to going over to the FAA. Not sure how that will affect my season this year but hopefully not too bad.
Congrats brother!
Old 08-29-2015, 10:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
checking in fellas been busy with work as usual! I did get a acre plot in my piece of woods its coming up nicely its been planted for 12 days now and we just got some more rain last night so we are looking to be in good shape!
Nice, lets see some pics of the greenery spattered with a heavy blood trail.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Outdoorcountry
Checking in...How was everyone's summer?
Welcome back brother. Having a great summer here, yourself? Im ready to get in a tree & watch the summer fade away.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:06 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats Kelly on the Marriage! Always a good deal when you find a keeper! They are rare these days!

I lost my hunting lease this year but I am surrounded by some awesome public land so I think I can still get it done.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

I got drawn for a 2 week time period to hunting an Ohio DNR wildlife preserve. Nov 7 - 20th. Should be a good time to be in the woods. I had this chance about 4 years ago and saw a few nice bucks, but now i know a little more about the land and think i have a couple good spots picked out. 1000 acres (750 Woods and 250 CRP) It cant get here soon enough.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Guys, I've come to the conclusion that we must be too much of a competition for all of the other bowhunters. I remember when there used to be 20 + teams on here. Now we can barely get 5 other teams. I guess the odds are in our favor.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dmax4me
Guys, I've come to the conclusion that we must be too much of a competition for all of the other bowhunters. I remember when there used to be 20 + teams on here. Now we can barely get 5 other teams. I guess the odds are in our favor.
I always give you guys crap every year but I have to hand it to you
guys. This year i will be lowering my standards and shooting a 110- 130 buck just to help dethrone you guys.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jag-mag
I always give you guys crap every year but I have to hand it to you
guys. This year i will be lowering my standards and shooting a 110- 130 buck just to help dethrone you guys.
Dethrone this dynasty? We're just getting warmed up.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:02 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings friends!! Jesse checking in finally!! All good in Wisconsin. Made it back from overseas deployments in one piece and I am ready to hit it! Hopefully everyone enjoyed summer, glad to be back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.