Community

Team 3 Checkin Thread.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Ended up scoring 157 7/8. Surprised me for sure
Attached Thumbnails Team 3 Checkin Thread.-2015-12-10-18.52.04_resized.jpg  
Old 12-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

I'll have to wait till I get to work on Monday to get the 2 pics together for the score thread unless one of yall can get it up there. My home computer is a piece
Old 12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well my base score was close: 138 2/8 but I low-balled the additional points. 157 7/8 is excellent score. Congrats!
Team 4 has scored two nice bucks but you've got high score so far. With a few more does or another buck we could pull this one off. I'm going out tomorrow for late blackpowder and need some meat so if I see a doe she's going down.

Last edited by Talondale; 12-11-2015 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
I'll have to wait till I get to work on Monday to get the 2 pics together for the score thread unless one of yall can get it up there. My home computer is a piece

I put it up for you.
Nice going, Congratulations.
Old 12-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jrbsr
I put it up for you.
Nice going, Congratulations.

Thank ya sir. I'm going to try and get out this weekend for a doe. We have a special holiday antlerless season that opens this Saturday and run thru the Sunday after Christmas. I'll prob just get this Sat and maybe Sun to get after it though.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Got a doe yesterday morning. Can't figure out how to upload the photo from my phone so I'll get it up tomorrow morning.

Got to my spot late Friday evening and already had 10 deer on the food plot. I had my bow in hand so I just sat back about 150 yrds and watched em till dark. Most were bucks with 2 for sure shooters. (Wish i still had a buck tag) Watched 2 sets of them sparring for about 30 min then slipped back out. Went back there in the morning and got the doe at 8 am. It seems kinda late for them to be fighting. The second rut has already happened here. Been a weird year for sure.

Anyone still hunting?