HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 07:40 PM
NVMIKE

Default RE: Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!

The whole story on the fishing excursion was no ticket, .....in the end. My friend went to the bank when the game warden asked him to come over, where the wardengot out his little pad and started to issue a ticket, my buddie tells the warden that he can give him the ticket, but that he is NOT going to quit fishing NOR is he going to give up the rifle. Now the warden doesn'tlike hearing this much and tries to inform him of the legalities of the situation where-upon my buddy simply told him and I quote-"it would be better to be tried by 12 than carried by six" and then follows up w/ some information onthe second ammendment of the U.S. constitution. When he started checking the ticket to make sure that the wardens signature was legible for his lawyers to contact the guy lost his interest in finishing the ticket.
As for the pistol in jellystone, it was pretty much the same deal. They did ask, politely I might add, that I not let it be visible to the tourists.