HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2014 HNI Bowhunting Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2014-hni-bowhunting-deer-contest-147/)
-   -   Team #4 Rut Raiders (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2014-hni-bowhunting-deer-contest/394078-team-4-rut-raiders.html)

ManofTheFall 09-01-2014 07:54 PM

Team #4 Rut Raiders

My name is Shawn, also known as ManofTheFall. I live and hunt in the Great Buckeye State of Ohio!!!!! I live in prime deer country and have several nice bucks on my radar this year. I am willing to take the lead and be team captain if there are no objections. I hope we all have a great year this season and let's win this thing!!!!! Looking forward to meeting you all.

huntinboy1122 09-02-2014 08:35 AM

My name is Keith. My username is far outdated as I am 28, wish I could change it. I will be hunting in Southern and Northern Illinois as well as Wisconsin. Few really good bucks running around and a handful of others. I have no objection to you being team captain Shawn, you have my vote. Good to be here and hope everyone has a successful year by their own definition and not upon others!

Team 4
NJ Camo Man
*twodogs*
ManofTheFall
Lilman19
rabbitman
Bocajnala
Brent B
Skippflyboy
huntinboy1122
buckman11

Bocajnala 09-02-2014 12:27 PM

Team 4
NJ Camo Man
*twodogs*
ManofTheFall
Lilman19
rabbitman
Bocajnala
Brent B
Skippflyboy
huntinboy1122
buckman11

Jake Here. I hunt Pennsylvania and Ohio. Opening September 27th in Ohio. Shawn has my vote for captain as well.
-Jake

rabbitman 09-03-2014 05:52 PM

you got my vote shawn. jim here from wisconsin. good luck to all this season and shoot straight

*twodogs* 09-04-2014 05:27 AM

James here, hunting in Upstate NY. Have to admit, I am envious of you guys in Ohio, Wisconsin and Illinois.

I hunt mainly State land, lost my 1200 acre lease several year back and properties up here are difficult to come by. I try to take a doe every year and hope a 120+ class deer walks by, everything else gets the hall pass.

ManofTheFall 09-04-2014 07:20 AM

Well guys, half the team has checked in. Lets start throwing around some team names. I like The Fall Guys. Whatever we come up with for a team name I'm hoping one of the team members can come up with a logo.

huntinboy1122 09-04-2014 11:06 AM

I am not really good when it comes to graphics. I can do simple things like overlay a name over a photo but as far as creating anything from scratch count me out on that! The Fall Guys works for me. Usually it is just a hassle to come up with any name, so I am glad that you had a suggestion! October 4th cant come soon enough for me. I am getting out this weekend and finalizing my sets for the year and checking some cameras. Hoping to see some additional candidates for the hit list!

Bocajnala 09-04-2014 11:25 AM

I like The Fall Guys
-Jake

ManofTheFall 09-04-2014 12:56 PM

Hopefully the rest of the team will check in soon. We will wait a while before we officially pick our team name. Once everyone checks in and gives their blessing for me being captain and see if anyone else throws any more names into the mix.

lilman19 09-05-2014 07:32 AM

Lilman19. How's it going guys? My name is Jon and I'll be hunting in Kentucky we will see how this year pans out for us. Also I'm liking the decisions made so far.