Community

Team 6

Old 09-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ojibwa
been hunting sorry checking in for team 6....

killed two does this week with the new Martin nitro Nemesis...

sorry but hard to get yourself and bow in pic when you hunt alone in the boonies...
Congrats on the kills. If you have a smartphone, you can prop it up, pointing at your deer and go pose with it. Then you just watch the video, pause it when you like the shot and take a screen shot.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:24 AM
car
Typical Buck

I'm back from WV. Didn't get a bear but I can hunt them during bow season for deer. Here in Ohio deer season starts this Sat. Oh yeah!
Old 09-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cjclemens
Congrats on the kills. If you have a smartphone, you can prop it up, pointing at your deer and go pose with it. Then you just watch the video, pause it when you like the shot and take a screen shot.
thanks... probably the only person alive who does not have a smart phone..

What I can do is take one of my small cams and set it on delay to take pics..
Old 09-22-2014, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ojibwa
thanks... probably the only person alive who does not have a smart phone..

What I can do is take one of my small cams and set it on delay to take pics..
Dont feel too bad about it. I still wish I could go back to the day when a cell phone was just a phone. Those were better days!
Old 09-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do we know how many people we are still missing? We need to combine team 6 and 9, both teams are really lacking. Everyones season will soon be open. Team 9 also already has two bucks down!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fastetti
Do we know how many people we are still missing? We need to combine team 6 and 9, both teams are really lacking. Everyones season will soon be open. Team 9 also already has two bucks down!
Merging the teams would make sense to me. I think we're still short 4 or 5. I sent a pm to Fieldmouse, and he said he was bringing in some alternates, but that was a while ago. Maybe its time to make more noise about it.
Old 09-28-2014, 04:50 AM
Spike

Default check in

Hey guys can I still check in? I know I'm really late if you have found alternates I understand I've been missing. LTMK
Old 09-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by boiler room
Hey guys can I still check in? I know I'm really late if you have found alternates I understand I've been missing. LTMK
We're still short handed. Welcome to the team!
Old 10-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody been out at all? Last night was my first sit and didn't see a thing. Hopefully I'll get out again Wednesday then head down to Central Illinois to get a couple evening sits and a morning sit in. Looks like we got the bad luck draw this year and have four no shows. Hopefully they let us enter in two bucks (where legal) this year or we're in trouble.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:58 PM
car
Typical Buck

Ive been out almost every day since season opened. Nothing yet. Had 2 bucks come in right at dark tonight, they were not shooters!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.