Community

Team 8 "Heavy Hitters"

Old 11-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

My Dad had a nice buck and two does in his back yard this morning. Unfortunately he's hunting 3 hours away from his house. LOL
Old 11-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

All day sit. Zero deer in PA wednesday. We close saturday, so I'll be at it after work the rest of the week and all day saturday. Hope for the best.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

Finally had an encounter with the buck I call "the fat ten" could have shot him four times but unfortunately he only had one side of his rack.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Don't that just suck when one you would shoot comes by and he is all broke up. Hang in there they are rutting like mad around here.
Good luck everyone.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by camokenny
Don't that just suck when one you would shoot comes by and he is all broke up. Hang in there they are rutting like mad around here.
Good luck everyone.

I think he shed it or it was broke off at the pedicle
Old 11-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by camokenny
Attachment 29754

I hope this comes thru?
WOW ! Great Buck! CONGRATS! Back from Ohio and I did not get a Buck sorry to say. I did have a great time and I seen enough to re book a hunt next year. The area has some Big Bucks. I had one good chance at a 140 class Buck . I grunted him in on the last day of the hunt. I had him at 25 yards behind me and the wind shifted and he BUSTED me.. I seen some real nice Bucks but not close enough to shoot. Pa Bow season closed on Sat but I can still hunt in NJ. Man! we are in the Hunt for Top spot with lots of hunting to come

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-17-2014, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

In PA on Saturday I did a dark to dark sit and only saw 3 does right at last night. Horrible, no good season and I'm glad it's over. On to rifle.

I'll still be in NY trying some archery here and there.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

My 4 day hunt was a bust but a great time with friends. There was LOTS of logging that was going on. I had a bulldozer drive past me on the first morning sit. about 200 acres of the farm had been logged and it was making things difficult. Next year it will be nice but was tough this year. Had turkeys all over us but the season was out. Two days later buddy shot a mainframe 8 with split brow tines and a couple extra points out of the stand the dozer went by. Still have until the end of the year.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Typical Buck

Went out last night saw the half rack buck again at 15 yards. Then saw another shooter but he was out too far probably would have scored in the 130s.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

I was sitting on the ground next to a big oak tree down in the bottom to get out of the wind and I look behind me and all I see is a deer and big antler coming so I keep looking and unfortunately it was the half rack but he kept on his trail at 7 yards broadside and stopped looked me in the eyes and kept walking.. It was awesome!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.