Nock Stars Team 1

Old 10-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll be leaving work at noon and heading to Kentucky. I have two great spots set up on different properties. My brother called me after he got down yesterday evening to tell me that he had just watched what he called a "huge shooter buck" chase a doe across a bean field and also saw two good 8 points having an all-out fight over a doe that was just standing there watching.

With that kind of observed activity, the coldest temps of the year being forecast and a new moon on Thursday, it's shaping up to be a great time to be in the woods.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:19 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by LittleChief
I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll be leaving work at noon and heading to Kentucky. I have two great spots set up on different properties. My brother called me after he got down yesterday evening to tell me that he had just watched what he called a "huge shooter buck" chase a doe across a bean field and also saw two good 8 points having an all-out fight over a doe that was just standing there watching.

With that kind of observed activity, the coldest temps of the year being forecast and a new moon on Thursday, it's shaping up to be a great time to be in the woods.
Yes Sir! Good luck. Its opening weekend duck in my zone, so I'm giving the woods a break this weekend and will be back on stand the following week. Next week I think we'll start seeing a lot of bucks checking on does hear in central illinois
Old 10-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

Nice work on the doe!!!

My countdown is going soooo slow. I can't wait until next Wednesday when I get to go up for 10 days.

WE CAN WIN IF WE SHOOT SOME BUCKS HERE WITH ALL OUR DOES.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by golfpro261
WE CAN WIN IF WE SHOOT SOME BUCKS HERE WITH ALL OUR DOES.
Brother, I'm leaving work in an hour and heading to Kentucky to try to do just that.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Here's my doe harvest. I shortened down the 9 min video to a few short shots. The first doe, the real big one was at 45 yards or so, I wait to see if the others came closer and they did. Shot my doe about 35 yards.

I have a Sony handy cam mounted where my stabilizer usually is.

http://youtu.be/zQeE_9r-tg0
Old 10-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

My 2 hunting buddies I'll be up with at my place for 10 days went to his land this weekend. He saw some small bucks chasing at his place, it's about 30 min from my place.

Here's 2 bucks he got on cam.

Old 10-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Those are some real nice bucks. I would love to have one of them walk in front of me!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2014, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck all over the next month, it's prime time!!!!

I don't have Internet at my cabin but can get it at the bar. I will check in but mostly silent over the next 2 weeks!!!

Let's win!!!!
Old 11-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be leaving tomorrow morning for eleven straight days of hunting. Three days in Kentucky followed by eight days in Missouri. Packing for this trip has been a challenge, but I'm all packed and ready to go.

Today is going to be a long day.........
Old 11-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fellas. I killed a funky racked 9 point yesterday at 5:00. This was the first day of my 11 day trip and I can't post pics. I know in the rules it has to be posted within 10 days. Could one of you PM me a number so I can text a pic for you to post so that the notification requirement is met?

I'll check periodically.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.