Team 2 thread

Old 10-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Fork Horn

Heading out for my first sit of the year... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

Guys - I posted a doe I shot this afternoon. The nice thing about the doe is that she satisfies the earn-a-buck requirement where I am hunting.

-fsh
Old 10-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fshafly2
Guys - I posted a doe I shot this afternoon. The nice thing about the doe is that she satisfies the earn-a-buck requirement where I am hunting.

-fsh
Way to go fish! I also hit one tonight but I am hoping I can find her in the morning. Hit back a little far.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

Nice going on the doe, fsh. We don't have to 'earn a buck' and only bucks are open at the moment. Does commence on the 10th, so I may be tempted if the opportunity presents itself. Trying again tomorrow morning for a buck.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I found the doe I hit the next morning but unfortunately I was not the first to find her and she was completely devoured. I bet you couldn't find a spoonful of meat left on the entire carcass. I guess I won't be letting one sit over night ever again.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

Tough luck on the doe, WIbuckchaser. I guess I should be really thankful to live where the coyotes aren't such a serious problem.

What is a big problem is my son shooting the deer I wanted! The little rat got this one this morning, cheating with a rifle. I was about half a mile away with my bow and watching a very nice buck that wouldn't cooperate. But I'm not through with him yet.

Here's my son's catch of the day.

Old 10-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah Canuck that would have looked real good one Team 2 score board. I guess you will have to go after your second choice.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Headed out this evening for a sit then headed to NY salmon fishing till next Wednesday. I'll be back in MD Wednesday night and be muzzle loader hunting next Thu,Fri & Sat. After that I'll be hunting 4 to 5 days a week in some fashion before or after work. Almost time for things to heat up.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:04 AM
Typical Buck

That is a nice buck Jack - just remind your son it doesn't count with a gun, lol.
From last Thurs: this 3-1/2, 110ish, 8 ptr fed on pears I planted 5 yrs ago then left to chase does in the field. He got a pass:
-fsh
Old 10-13-2014, 01:32 AM
Bartender

Sorry for not posting in while. I've been out a couple times and passed on a 8 pointer last thursday evening. I did get him on video so I had no regrets. I will be getting out later today. Be safe!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.