Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 12-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Been kinda quiet as of late. Anyone still at it?
Old 12-31-2014, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

I havent been out since i shot my Buck but i set a goal to fill all my tags this yearm so that means i need another doe. I have a ground blind up and been doing some baiting. I want to shoot one with me recurve and i video but it wont help the team any sorry. Happy Holidays to everyone.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

We have a deer management focus area hunt in January to reduce populations but it is for antlerless deer only. That means I can't add any more points either. I blew my buck opportunity when I rushed that shot on a bruiser and my arrow deflected off a branch...rookie mistake. Live and learn I guess.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hate to say this guys, but I'm done with nothing to show for it. Seen a lot of deer this year though. Had small bucks in shooting range but let them pass, missed a doe early, then about a couple weeks ago I had a doe nearly right under me. Took a shot, heard a thwack and watched her walk away. Somehow my arrow hit her side and deflected straight into the ground. The broadhead had plenty of hair in it. And these last couple weeks I've been busy with Christmas or the temps haven't got above 15 degrees. So I hope that the score stays the way it is but I'm sorry I didn't connect with one. I hate not being able to contribute to the score!! Next year I'll make up for it. Great Job guys!!
Old 01-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mottz
Hate to say this guys, but I'm done with nothing to show for it. Seen a lot of deer this year though. Had small bucks in shooting range but let them pass, missed a doe early, then about a couple weeks ago I had a doe nearly right under me. Took a shot, heard a thwack and watched her walk away. Somehow my arrow hit her side and deflected straight into the ground. The broadhead had plenty of hair in it. And these last couple weeks I've been busy with Christmas or the temps haven't got above 15 degrees. So I hope that the score stays the way it is but I'm sorry I didn't connect with one. I hate not being able to contribute to the score!! Next year I'll make up for it. Great Job guys!!
I'd rather that and you participate in the Forum than you shoot a monster and we not hear from you! I think others who read these threads will read testimonies like yours and realize even "3-peaters" have a humble year! Keep your chin up and I'll see you next year for our 4-peat!
Old 01-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

Well gents, seems we stopmed some ass for a 3rd year in a row.

We are winding down our season with 569 official points on the scorecard.

Second & thrid places follow our scores with Team 1 owning 229points & Team 8 owning 226 point. It would take them a miracle to catch up this late in the game.

Im not bragging but its pretty safe to say that we're going to win the HNI Bowhunting contest 3 years in a row. Well done gentlemen... well done.

Old 01-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

Outstanding!!! Glad to be a part of it as always!!! Safe winter to all! Off to Japan for me for 3 months for some military work. I'll be back in a few months. Be good!!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Outstanding!!! Glad to be a part of it as always!!! Safe winter to all! Off to Japan for me for 3 months for some military work. I'll be back in a few months. Be good!!
Heard on the news this am their rice is finally safe to eat! Be safe and we'll see ya next year!
Old 01-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Thanks for joining us again & we"ll talk to ya again in a few short months. Take care.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

Sounds good gents!!! Made it in one piece. No bad rice yet... Left -8 in wi, arrived here and it was 70. Couldn't bring my bow so I did the next best thing, 1st round of golf out of the way ha ha...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.