Community

Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 10-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Blew 25 points right out the window. Had a doe come in, perfectly broadside and I put the arrow perfectly over her back. Man I am awesome!!
We feel your pain, happens to us all at one time or another. Better luck next time buddy.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

I have a video from a couple years ago of a doe that jumped my string. She was standing next to a sapling and you can see a knot that was even with her back. When my arrow is in the frame, she had dropped 8 inches! It's crazy how they do that.

Saturday, I had a 7-point under my stand and I got busted by a doe when I was playing with my "smart" phone (didn't feel so smart!).
Old 10-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Typical Buck

Well got out for 2 sits this weekend only saw a spike and 2 does, set up another spot sunday afternoon should be a good meat spot!
Old 10-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dmax4me
I'm getting ready to head back out to Ohio today. The weather looks great with lows in the 36 - 43 degree range and highs in the 50's. I'm pumped. Good luck guys. Time to put some serious points on the board.
Scott
No Luck in Ohio this weekend. Only Does and Fawns and a couple of Turkeys. We don't go back out until October 17th. Full moon is on the 8th of this month so there should be a few does starting estrous by the weekend of the 18th & 19th. Hoping the big boys will start showing up by then.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

I sat from 6am-7pm both Saturday & Sunday, I saw upwards of 30 different deer that walked right through my set. Lots of little bucks, lots of doe groups but no Booners.

I hope everyone at least had fun being in the deer woods.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

I went out tonight but no luck, didn't even see a deer. BOO!
Old 10-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point
A couple of my friends who share my lease went out last night with the same results. Not even a sighting in the bean fields.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point

Did you really just say "BOO"?
Old 10-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by henson59
Did you really just say "BOO"?
I did. After being at the farm all weekend & seeing so many deer, when I came home & hunted my local spot, it was disappointing to not see anything at all.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Went out last weekend. Had a 48 yd shot at a doe but the rage opened in flight and hit the dirt at 30 yrds. just glad it didnt wound it. First time I have had a ploblem with them.

At my normal spot on public I set up early friday morning seen a little 6pt and a couple does within 20 yards but they would not offer a shot. Went back out there Sat morning and didnt see a thing. Then at 8 am I hear a zipper. 5 guys set a blind 60 yrds from mine and a stand 30 yrds from me. then the got up at 8 and walked all around. On top of that I checked my game camera which is right by my blind and i got a pic of them at 10:30pm . They knew exactly where my blind was set up. This property is a 30 acre section seperate from the other 33000 acres. Needless to say it took all I had not really show them how I was feeling. I did mention them to the game warden though. Any ways I'll give it another go this weekend. Headed out Friday morning at 3am

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.