Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Wow Jason, that is a hog. I came up with 174". If you get that giant, I'm sure that will be the top buck for the year. Man, am I jealous. Good Luck!
Old 09-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings friends, Jesse checking back in. Checked 1 camera and so far does does and more does! That's ok though because I know the bruisers are cruising around somewhere so no worries... I did pick up 2 new cameras to check out an apparently new travel corridor that sprung up... Nice to have options. Ended up taking the side of my fingertip nearly off today at work.. 3 stitches later and now on the fast track to healing. Otherwise, all good up on this end.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:00 AM
Fork Horn

I'm headed to SE Ohio tomorrow morning for season opener on Saturday. I can't wait to pull Trailcam cards tomorrow and see what's coming in. It's supposed to be a high of 80 degrees Saturday and Sunday. That's not very good hunting weather.
Good Luck to all, Our Season has Begun.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dmax4me
I'm headed to SE Ohio tomorrow morning for season opener on Saturday. I can't wait to pull Trailcam cards tomorrow and see what's coming in. It's supposed to be a high of 80 degrees Saturday and Sunday. That's not very good hunting weather.
Good Luck to all, Our Season has Begun.
Good luck brother, have fun & be safe.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be in the woods saturday morning also in Ohio. If the wind stays where it currently says it will be for saturday then i will be after the double main beam buck. If not i may have to break out the climber and check something new out. Lets go get em.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
I'll be in the woods saturday morning also in Ohio. If the wind stays where it currently says it will be for saturday then i will be after the double main beam buck. If not i may have to break out the climber and check something new out. Lets go get em.
Good luck out there. Hope to see ya put some antler on the scorecard.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

dmax, remember the temps may be uncomfortable to you to be sitting in a stand but the deer have no air conditioning to go to. So they are still out there. Bugs or not they are out there!!

Risner, I hope the wind stays right for you cause you need to get that boy on the ground.

I again will be out this weekend at some point so I'm hoping that I can actually let an arrow fly instead of letting down. Our forecast sounds warm also so a morning hunt is what its going to be, but the way they change the wind everyday is whats going to determine when I get out.

Either way guys, get out there and enjoy your peace on the stand. Be safe and lets 3-peat this bad boy!!
Old 09-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
dmax, remember the temps may be uncomfortable to you to be sitting in a stand but the deer have no air conditioning to go to. So they are still out there. Bugs or not they are out there!!

Risner, I hope the wind stays right for you cause you need to get that boy on the ground.

I again will be out this weekend at some point so I'm hoping that I can actually let an arrow fly instead of letting down. Our forecast sounds warm also so a morning hunt is what its going to be, but the way they change the wind everyday is whats going to determine when I get out.

Either way guys, get out there and enjoy your peace on the stand. Be safe and lets 3-peat this bad boy!!

Time to break out the Thermacell & get some points on the board fellas. Good luck yall.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

No luck this morning for me. I did have a few more pictures of the DMBB. He's not quite as big as I initially thought. The thing that scares me is that I got the below picture of him looking at the camera on the 13th and he hasn't been back since. I do have multiple daylight pictures of another potential shooter though. Man I wish I could see what these guys would look like next year because they both look like 3.5's to me.
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-1.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-2.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-3.jpg  
Old 09-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

Well I spent the last couple days sick as hell & then spent today helping a guy hang some stands on his place & in return he gave me permission to hunt his place. Don't know if Ill actually get over there to hunt but its now an option & Im always willing to help a friend. Didn't get over to the farm to pull cards, so Im aiming for next weekend. Illinois opener is Wednesday & Ill be out there bright & early.

Anyone sit out in the heat this weekend or did everyone stay home to watch football?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.