Community

Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Typical Buck

Yall get out there & get those bows dialed in.

Thirty yard shot

On the mark
Old 09-17-2014, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
Hatchet Jack . Where at in SE Ohio?
Working Man's Guide service . I hunt Nov 10th til Nov 15th

Glouster Ohio

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Typical Buck

Check it out fellas, my Friday night workbench project.
Made of knapped obsidian, antler, hemp & epoxy.

Traditional Handmade Skinning Knife
Old 09-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now I'm feeling like part of the team again. I got the avatar switched!! I had to go back to the archives section, find out where the original avatar was posted and save it from there. Man what a pain in the arse!! But I have it now to my phototbucket and it will stay on there for next year after we 3-peat this contest this year. Starting to get some new bucks poking out in the daylight. So tomorrow I'll be back out there again hoping for a little success. Heres a couple of the newly showing bucks.

Old 09-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Now I'm feeling like part of the team again. I got the avatar switched!! I had to go back to the archives section, find out where the original avatar was posted and save it from there. Man what a pain in the arse!! But I have it now to my phototbucket and it will stay on there for next year after we 3-peat this contest this year. Starting to get some new bucks poking out in the daylight. So tomorrow I'll be back out there again hoping for a little success. Heres a couple of the newly showing bucks.

Glad ya got the avatar worked out... showin that team spirit.
Now put one of those bucks down & get this contest going.
Good luck out there buddy, we'll be rootin for ya.
Old 09-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Fork Horn

7 days till OPERATION GUT PILE
Old 09-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's good news Afton. I need some help getting this team on the board. I had 7 does/young-ins and 2 bucks all in a group in front of me this morning. 1 buck was the 1st pic that I just posted up above here and the 2nd was a 5x5 that I just couldn't release on. Had him pegged but his headgear just was not big enough. His tallest points maybe were 4" and nearly no brow tines. He caught wind of me and took the rest of his crew with him. I hope I don't come to regret that decision.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

i could be wrong, but, if we all put some points on the board we will be a top contender again... everyone that has been putting 25 on the board is due a buck i know this is the longest lull ive ever been in and i plan to change that this year.. if we all put 125 on the board we will win
Old 09-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Typical Buck

pulled a couple of the more accessible cards from the Calhoun county farm this weekend & here are some of the results. The velvet is off, the acorns are falling, much of the corn is cut & will be finished this week, weather permitting & the clover & wheat plots look awesome. Going to pull cards from all 25 cameras next weekend (sept. 28th) & put out a few more where we see new sign. Gonna start putting together a game plan for opening weekend (oct. 3rd, 4th, 5th). The bucks are there, now its time to pattern them & put together a plan to put down a giant. And Tallboy has shed his velvet!!! What do yall think he scores? Im estimating 185"+.
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-101.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-102.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-103.jpg  
Old 09-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

Its hard to tell by the picture but i would say 160 to 180 depending on the width.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.