Community

Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Can't knock him to much that's points on the board and that thing will be tastey. My mouth is watering thinking about those little backstraps, At least most of its spots are gone!
Yeah I been checking all the teams sites to see how bad I been getting Killed for such a small Deer. Well in NJ you need to shoot a Doe first to be able to shoot a Buck. I had a BIG Nanny Doe come in with 3 of Her baby's . I had a Chip shot at her but I decided to take one of the Baby's instead. Besides we need all the points we can get to take down this POWERHOUSE of a team. Oh yeah them straps went on the open fire grill for dinner . WOW! Good Luck this year, have fun and be Safe

Hatchet Jack
In First Place TEAM 8 LOL!!!!
Old 09-15-2014, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

Hatchet jack. Congrats on the 1st kill. I wasnt trying to knock you at all I just don't know if I would shoot one that small. I have when I was younger and the small amount of meat was disappointing. I wouldnt be disappointed if you wanted to send me some jerky though. Lol good luck the rest of the year.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
Hatchet jack. Congrats on the 1st kill. I wasnt trying to knock you at all I just don't know if I would shoot one that small. I have when I was younger and the small amount of meat was disappointing. I wouldnt be disappointed if you wanted to send me some jerky though. Lol good luck the rest of the year.
Yeah I know. Thats the smallest Deer I ever shot. When I posted the picture on the scorecard I thought WOW that is a small Deer. I thought OH BOY first one on the board is a Dink. The Boy's will have a field Day with this one. Have a GREAT year!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

If I had to harvest a doe before I could take a buck Id shoot anything without antlers as soon as I could. You never know when a giant is gonna walk into range & if ya cant legally harvest him, for whatever reason, ya may never get the chance again. That would suck.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Typical Buck

We arn't bashing you ive hunted the earn a buck zones in NJ and first 20 min of light a 100" 8 point fed for 20 minutes infront of me, talk about a tough time. well an hour later i aired out a doe at 6 yards. Never saw another set of horns for the rest of the weekend. So you got it out of the way and you put some tastey meat on the table, and put points on the board. Well enjoy 1st place while you can, it will be the only time we let you there! haha god luck this year!
Old 09-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
We arn't bashing you ive hunted the earn a buck zones in NJ and first 20 min of light a 100" 8 point fed for 20 minutes infront of me, talk about a tough time. well an hour later i aired out a doe at 6 yards. Never saw another set of horns for the rest of the weekend. So you got it out of the way and you put some tastey meat on the table, and put points on the board. Well enjoy 1st place while you can, it will be the only time we let you there! haha god luck this year!
Thanks! I know you Guy's were not Bashing. You got a Class bunch of Bowhunter's on your Team . I have a bunch of Midwest boy's on my team so lookout. I also have a 5 day hunt in some primetime SE Ohio Hot Zone Nov 10 so I think we will be in the Chase! Have a Great season,Be Safe!

Hatchet Jack
Old 09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Hatchet Jack . Where at in SE Ohio?
Old 09-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys! Well I think I'm done fishing for the year so It's time to dial in my bow and get my bow muscles back in shape. I drop my lease check off to the farmer tomorrow. On Point...that video you posted is pretty cool! I'm loving all the trailcam pics you guys are posting too! Let's put some bone on the ground!

Jason
Old 09-16-2014, 07:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Outdoorcountry
Hey guys! Well I think I'm done fishing for the year so It's time to dial in my bow and get my bow muscles back in shape. I drop my lease check off to the farmer tomorrow. On Point...that video you posted is pretty cool! I'm loving all the trailcam pics you guys are posting too! Let's put some bone on the ground!

Jason
Off of the water & into the woods.
When does season start up there? Shouldn't be long before we start putting some points on the scoreboard.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point
Off of the water & into the woods.
When does season start up there? Shouldn't be long before we start putting some points on the scoreboard.
Two weeks from today ( October 1st ). Can't wait to start following that blood trail!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.