Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-08-2014, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
Wow we seen some shooters tonight using the binocs. I don't have pictures but we seen 5 deer around 150" and another one I think will go 170". I don't know what happened here but we have some Hawgs this year. I feel so sorry for the other teams this year. It's gonna be the worse ace whooping yet!
Good to hear man, hope you get one down. Yea this season we're gonna break our past scores & really make these other teams work for it.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Typical Buck

We're going to try our best this year as team 8 but I'm thinking the team to beat is team 5
Old 09-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iayotehunter
We're going to try our best this year as team 8 but I'm thinking the team to beat is team 5
To be completely honest, we really haven't even been trying the last two years & we all agreed in the off season that we'd all actually put some effort into it this year, so my prediction for this season is, yall are screwed.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

Anyone geared up to be on stand this weekend or just some last minute preps? Gonna be a cool one, yall get outside & enjoy the weather.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Typical Buck

I can travel up the road to a different zone about an hour away if I want to hunti this weekend. theres some public access soy bean fields that hold a lot of deer. I think im working Saturday morning so im not sure if im gonna waste my time going up there yet or not, its usually pretty crowded in years past when I did it. ill probably just wait till October 4th to hunt down where I am
Old 09-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be out. Just have to watch the weather right now because it is a really odd late summer here. Close to freezing temps by this weekend. That is not normal.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
I'll be out. Just have to watch the weather right now because it is a really odd late summer here. Close to freezing temps by this weekend. That is not normal.
Sounds like the perfect time to be in the deer woods. Good luck & have fun.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

Well fellas Im heading out for a thru hike, Ill talk to yall again Monday. Good luck this weekend & be safe.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Before I leave for the weekend, here's a few pics of our hitlist from our Calhoun county farm. Come on November!!!
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-calhoun.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-calhoun3.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-calhoun4.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-calhoun5.jpg   Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-calhoun6.jpg  

Old 09-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Looks like you might need some help with those. I've been thinking about an out of state excursion, trying to find the time is the problem lol. I drive 3 hours to get to where I hunt in state so even that takes planning. hopefully this time nest year I'll be able to hop my back fence and bow hunt a little.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.