Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 08-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Hey we don't have to re sign up in the contest thread do we?
Old 08-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
Hey we don't have to re sign up in the contest thread do we?
no we dont
Old 08-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

Ive had this guy hitting the mineral site pretty regular recently. Boy am I ready to get at it already.

Old 08-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Jason, that's a nice buck and in broad daylight. Maybe he will tell some of his buddies what he's found.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Fork Horn

Ryan checking in. I've got one decent one on camera so far with a double main beam out the right side. Ill try to get a picture of him up tonight. lets go get them again this year.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by dmax4me
Jason, that's a nice buck and in broad daylight. Maybe he will tell some of his buddies what he's found.
He's the second shooter Ive seen frequenting this mineral site this year, with lots of smaller bucks & a lot of does & fawns hitting it too. Ive been checking this camera every 2 or 3 weeks since spring & have had over a hundred deer pics each card pull. It's definitely a hot spot on the farm.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
Ryan checking in. I've got one decent one on camera so far with a double main beam out the right side. Ill try to get a picture of him up tonight. lets go get them again this year.
Welcome back Risner, we've been waiting for ya to check in buddy. Cant wait to see your cam pics. Ya fired up for this season?
Old 08-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Yep i've been starting to get the itch. No real monsters yet but i really like the double main beam buck below. That pic is from late june and i pulled my camera from the area so i don't tempt myself from wanting to go in there and check the camera all the time. I'm real excited to see if he has gotten any bigger. Everyone ready for the another great hunting season?
Attached Thumbnails Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU-buck-1.jpg  
Old 08-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

That guy is skinny! But he does have some good headgear. My camera checks have been less than exciting. I just cannot pinpoint where my deer are at. Its hard to get really into it when they don't give me just some sneak previews of themselves. Sept 1st is coming fast so maybe, just maybe I see one that has avoided the cameras!
Old 08-22-2014, 04:06 AM
Typical Buck

Couple does on camera here so far only had it out about 2 weeks now under some white oak trees. Just passing through eating the acorns. Season starts oct 4th here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.