Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 07-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

Both ponds are Approximately 50x100. We put out turnips, chicory and golden gobbler chuffa. Spelling is prob wrong.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
Both ponds are Approximately 50x100. We put out turnips, chicory and golden gobbler chuffa. Spelling is prob wrong.
How are the crops comin in, yall getting enough rain?
Old 07-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

The grass is doing great. Rain is ok too
Old 07-31-2014, 04:23 AM
Fork Horn

My food plots are coming along pretty good too. I'm just not getting any pictures of shooters yet. They always seem to be on some other properties until October/November.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sept 1st is the day our season opens. Be out there as soon as possible!
Old 08-04-2014, 05:22 AM
Typical Buck

I got out in the woods to hang a few stands this weekend. Anyone else putting out stands?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

I'll prob be hunting off the ground again this year on the public. I like to be able to stay mobile if need be. There is some land out by my folks that I would like to get a few stands on (80 Acres) but it is completly wooded and thick as all get out. probable need a few years to get a spot cleared and planted. The land is in probate right now so it has been hell getting permision. Our season opens up Oct 1 and I can't wait. The fever is already here and I'm pretty sure the future wife is getting tired of hearing about in
Old 08-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
I'll prob be hunting off the ground again this year on the public. I like to be able to stay mobile if need be. There is some land out by my folks that I would like to get a few stands on (80 Acres) but it is completly wooded and thick as all get out. probable need a few years to get a spot cleared and planted. The land is in probate right now so it has been hell getting permision. Our season opens up Oct 1 and I can't wait. The fever is already here and I'm pretty sure the future wife is getting tired of hearing about in
Oct 1st here also & Im feelin the same way. I cant wait to get out in the deer woods & put one down. Ive been fine tuning my bow & getting a bit of target time in each evening. Im dialed in & am ready to do some killin.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

oh hell i had a miserable day trying to scout and hang stands.... pull rope broke 20' in the tree sending my gorilla in a free fall.. my 3 year old tossed the keys out the window ( took an hour to find) game camera wouldnt work right at all and the feeder was jacked up!!!! man i love hunting!!!!
Old 08-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Put a few new stands up in March and May. My motto is to keep the bucks guessing. I've been a hunting the property I'm on now for 5 years. I've been adding stands year after year and now with 24 stands this year we hopefully won't burn stands out. Every year we seem to see more and better deer. I think were going to try and move one stand and put up one more come labor day weekend then give the entire farm a 6 week rest and not really step foot on it.

We've got some good bucks on camera right now too. We're only checking 4 right now and letting the other 6 just run for 10 weeks before checking it. Looking forward to those pictures over labor day. From what we seen we have 4 shooters, two real wide bucks and two with great mass. October can't come soon enough!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.