Community

Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU

Old 09-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Well fellas, in a few hours I'm gonna go plop my butt down in a treestand. My pics aren't showing much but some of the areas I wanted to put cams I cant because of high foliage and corn. So I will be overlooking these and I hope they are using it. I will sit in the stand that I got my buck last year out of so I hope to get some action. I have 3 tags and I'm hoping I get them all used up by the end of the season.
Sounds awesome! Good luck man, we'll be waiting to see your post harvest pics.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Felt good to be back in the stand this evening. Calm, quiet and very decent temps. Heard turkeys, heard some coyotes, had about 8 (couldn't keep count cause they were moving too much) raccoons in a tree about 10 yards from me, and had 2 does with 3 fawns about 50 yards out from me. All in all it was a good evening!
Old 09-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

Felt good to be back in the stand this evening. Calm, quiet and very decent temps. Heard turkeys, heard some coyotes, had about 8 (couldn't keep count cause they were moving too much) raccoons in a tree about 10 yards from me, and had 2 does with 3 fawns about 50 yards out from me. All in all it was a good evening!
seeing deer on your first sit is always a good sign of things to come.
Whats your strategy for the season? You gonna hunt hard through September or you gonna take it easy & hunt hard later into the season?
Old 09-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Season starts October 4th here im chomping at the bit more than ever I think. Who else is hunting besides Mottz?
Old 09-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by On_Point
seeing deer on your first sit is always a good sign of things to come.
Whats your strategy for the season? You gonna hunt hard through September or you gonna take it easy & hunt hard later into the season?
My plan is, I will get out whenever I can or when the temps let me. The earlier I can surprise these deer the better. Last year I got my buck at the end of Sept. Octobers are always horrible. So go when I can and we will see what happens.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

season starts sept 27 here i have to work opening weekend but im on vacation oct1... blood will be spilled... i hope i get the new agenda 6 before it opens!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

My plan is, I will get out whenever I can or when the temps let me. The earlier I can surprise these deer the better. Last year I got my buck at the end of Sept. Octobers are always horrible. So go when I can and we will see what happens.
sounds logical.
You taking any vacation during the season?
Old 09-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

No hat trick for you boys. Team 5 is coming.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jag-mag
No hat trick for you boys. Team 5 is coming.
We'd expect nothing less, but yall are gonna have your work cut out cause we're better prepared for this season than in years past. We're steppin up our game so I guess youll have to also.
Good luck, youre gonna need it.

Last edited by On_Point; 09-03-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Arkansasmountainman
Look what I found
I hope you can put the smack down on that buck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.