Community

Food Plot Placement

Old 09-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Spike

Default Food Plot Placement

hey guys I have a question. I have a ton of turnips coming up in a different area than my food plot... should I just move my food plot or leave it where it lies?
Old 09-07-2018, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

?? I am sort of lost here, how do move a food plot< pick it up and put it else where?? LOL

or are you asking if you can plant turnips in a different spot closer to where you plan to hunt?, if there is tillable land near where you want to place a stand, and the PH is correct to produce turnips, then yes you can plant them in a new spot?

if turnips are growing just any where, its due to some how seeds got in that area and the soil allowed them to grow there, nothing wrong with food being in more places, just makes area a larger draw for deer in general and where does go bucks follow? but hard to fully understand your question here?
can you better ask what your wanting to know?
as they say, better info you give US< better help you get!