Community

Team 1 Checkin Thread.

Old 11-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Got me a Doe tonight. Shot about 15 minutes before dark. 70 yard shot behind her shoulder dropped her in her tracks.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Checkin Thread.-1115141702-00.jpg  
Old 11-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

Allright boys we're in 1st place!
Old 11-17-2014, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the Buck buckman11!! My 4 day hunt was a bust but a great time with friends. There was LOTS of logging that was going on. I had a bulldozer drive past me on the first morning sit. About 200 acres of the farm had been logged and it was making things difficult. Next year it will be nice but was tough this year. Had turkeys all over us but the season was out. Two days later buddy shot a mainframe 8 with split brow tines and a couple extra points out of the stand the dozer went by. Still have until the end of the year.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats Buckman. Think I need to be hunting with you. Im headed out for a 2 day draw hunt this weekend then headed out to my usual spots for the next week. After that my season will be over. So far its been a bust Had one shot at a decent one but during muzzleloader but hit a piece of scrub oak and deflected the sabot. Its been toough hunting and I've been out every weekend since Oct 1. Hopefully my luck will turn for the better before its all said and done.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:38 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kellyguinn
Congrats Buckman. Think I need to be hunting with you. Im headed out for a 2 day draw hunt this weekend then headed out to my usual spots for the next week. After that my season will be over. So far its been a bust Had one shot at a decent one but during muzzleloader but hit a piece of scrub oak and deflected the sabot. Its been toough hunting and I've been out every weekend since Oct 1. Hopefully my luck will turn for the better before its all said and done.
Good deal! I won a Draw for a 2 day turkey hunt this spring. That was FUN! Hope you put one down.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

ididnt get one during the draw. The wether was terrible. Downpoured all day Saturday and winds in the 50 mph range on Sunday. I did put a couple doe down this past Friday though. If I dont have to work this weekend I'll try to get back out with the rifle otherwise my gun season will be over. Good luck to all that are still at it
Old 12-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

tomorrow is the last day of the rifle season here in Oklahoma. I have gotten permission to hunt a lease for the last day. Ill be takiing my daughter for the first time also. Seen a little buck while my future father in law was showing me the place.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

Well, looks like we're still in first. Rifle season is over here in MO, still got a 10 day Muzzleloader season coming up the end of the month. I can only shoot does bein as I allready filled my buck tag. Hopefully yall have a successful season.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats Team on the win. Hope we can get a few more entries for the next year though. See ya then
Old 02-13-2015, 08:19 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats team on a great win! It was a close contest. I enjoyed yalls company. See ya next fall!