Old 09-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Agree as well on name and captain
Old 09-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Fork Horn

I need to figure out how to make this smaller lol
Old 09-28-2013, 10:57 PM
Fork Horn

I only can get a few to upload im not sure why. I will post more. I am Texas Landowner and I dont get serious here in Texas till after Thanksgiving. Here is few deer from my Texas farm. I will post more but for some reason the other 7 pictures are giving me an error when I try to upload them on imgur.com. I will be hunting my Kansas ground oct 9-14 and Nov 3-11. I have two cameras that have been on that property since July with with Trophy Rock on them. I'm hoping to see some giants there. Ill will post the others soon as I can thanks. Sorry for the qualiy. I run two cameras on my Texas properties which are 22 miles out side of town. So I take my laptop with me and snap the photo with my Iphone so I can leave the card with the camera and not have to drive out so many times. Call me cheap but those cards are add up. Also I know some of you dont like feeding but in Texas its legal and not hunting but we dont have the food like midwest. Thats why I love hunting Kansas. I learn to set up stands on natural funnels and pinch points. Enjoy

" />

Last edited by Hoyt21; 09-28-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Fork Horn

Here are some more random pictures. Pig is definitely on the hit list. Hes banging up my feeder pole alot. Check out the bow..oh and the old main frame six point that needs to be shot.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

wow sorry guys Ive been meaning to get on here just been crazy the last few weeks. I did get out last weekend down to Missouri just hunted some public land I didn't see anything to get excited about but my dad who came with saw 1 nice buck at about 140 yards out
Old 09-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was out at the property on Sunday doing our last set up and stand check, Saw alot of good signs. Can't wait to get out and get into a tree stand. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year...
Old 09-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

Great pics Hoyt, thanks for sharing.

I pulled cards this weekend and will try to post some pics this week. Saw a doe & fawn Saturday night, doe, fawn and spike Sunday and 5 after dark. Thinking the bucks will stay nocturnal from now until mid October.

Good luck to anyone heading out.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

Hoyt, Everyone has to do there own thing when it comes to hunting whether it's feeding, baiting, stalking, tree stands, driving, etc. We all are individuals from different states and have our preferences (sometime driven by environment)how you chose to hunt is your business. Just enjoy and be safe. Got out for the 1st time this weekend. Passed on 2 does that walked 10 feet from my stand and 1 4 pointer on Sunday. Had a bear come in 10 min after I got in stand on Sunday as well. Did not see any of the bucks on my hit list though. Won't get out again until the 15th. Job, kids and got a buddies wedding to go to in the Bahamas. Will get out the day after I get back though. Keep the reports coming in.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Spike

So far it's been a hot one down here in Louisiana. Was able to get out for 2 hunts this week. Killed 3 hogs on opening day and passed on a little 6 point yesterday. So bad conditions but still not to bad
Old 10-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Same here up in mi a cold front is moving in now it should pick up the next few days only saw a few does tonight and just some does and small bucks in Missouri a few weeks ago nothing really moving during the day on camera either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.