Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm done for the year. Only allowed one buck in IA. One deer feeds or family's needs, so can't get myself to shoot a doe. Hoping we can hold onto first place. Good luck to everyone still out there. Our shotgun session opens this weekend. I'm not normally a big gun hunter, but looking forward to the weekend with the guys.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck with the knee issues pj.
Although our gun season kicked in last week, I'm still carrying arrows into the woods. I saw a spike and 4 pt come into a field at a distance yesterday afternoon, the big boys know better now...

-fsh
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

Anyone else still out in the woods?
I had a spike and a 4 pt pass in chip shot range the past two trips. A very nice shooter walked by one of my cameras yesterday afternoon while I was hunting elsewhere... oh well.

-fsh
Old 12-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heading out Friday evening before the big storm hits. Hoping to get a doe. Looks like we are still in first place but it is close. Hopefully we can put some more points on the board before it is all over.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

Well I got good news. The big 9 has shown back up and I even saw him. At full draw at 40 yards. Needed another second to shoot and he blew out. Also had an old nemesis show up this week as well. Haven't seen him in 3 yrs. got one pic of him and he looks identitical to what he did. Main frame 10 with some stickers. 170+. Don't ask me where he's been the last couple years. Ghost buck I guess
Old 12-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely good news. Sounds like you may have some good late season hunting. Good luck with them!!!!! I will be out after a couple more doe in the late season. Heading out Tuesday evening.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Spike

Hey Team,

Sorry I have been absent. Had a great gun season here in WI. We got 2 nice bucks, a spiker, and small doe at our camp. Good times.

I am done for the year. My wife is due with our 1st in early Feb. but he tried to make an early appearance last week. So I am not really able to travel to far from home for now. I may try and hit my local farm a couple of times over my holiday break, but who knows.

Good luck in late season!
Pines
Old 12-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hope all goes well with your new arrival. I have 3 adult children and 3 grandsons. I will be taking out the oldest grandson next season for the first time. He will be 7 years old.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys. I connected with a doe tonite. I'll need help getting pics up.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

What help do you need? Congrats on the doe!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.